Why's My Light Gone Yellow?

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by guzzijon, Mar 12, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just that. The thing next to my username like an LED that lights up green (usually) has turned yellow.

2. Jaundice- seek medical attention immediately.

• Like Like x 2
  3. It means that ARRSE have handed control of your username to the local Special Branch. Don't lock your doors tonight, it'll save on repairs when the Darth Vader look-a-likes have it off its hinges in the small hours.

And yes, your light is yellow. Log off, close down and hide your computer in the shed. You know it makes sense.

Also edited to add this is post number 3123, Do I morph into something or is it over rated?

4. It means a MOD is reading your PM's, a kind of 'do not disturb' sign.

• Like Like x 6
  5. To answer this properly you first of all need to know why it was green.

6. Man in Black's Golden retriever called Wiggy pissed on it.

7. I'm sure Emsav will pop along soon and tell you why...it may be a long read, but 'she' is the font of all knowledge on here.

• Like Like x 2
  8. It means 'slow down and prepare to stop' as I recall.

9. It probably means you're off line. Which would in turn mean that if you can see that it's off when you are logged on something's gone horribly wrong..... or you are in fact a sock puppet or some such

You've been a bad boy judging from your lack of avatar - maybe the light off thing is ear-marking you as some sort of a troublemaker ?

I don't actually have a clue but my post count is a bit below par.

10. Not the only thing strange...

post count.jpg

Something/someone on your mind?

• Like Like x 3
  11. HHH

HHH LE

You have enabled the "Invisible Mode" in your General Settings, but it is now showing "green" again so you must have switched it off again.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yes, was fiddling with settings, that'll teach me to leave well alone, cheers.

13. Why isn't Jarrod's pink?

14. Because if mine was yellow it relates to the colour of the staining in ones undercrackers rather than ones sexuality.

• Like Like x 1