Why??

Discussion in 'RLC' started by dazlar, Oct 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why do us mov Cons as a trade get so much Sh*t.

The Last two times I have been in theatre the guys that i am on Detachment with constantly get Sh*t when their has either been a delay or cancellation (and before anyone says anything its not all ranks that give us sh*t....its usually SSgts and WO2 and some jnr officers [and i say again ITS NOT ALL OF THEM])

Anyway I'm asking Why? Why do we have to take this Sh*t its not like its our fault we dont fly the planes TBH I dont have a scooby about them all I know is where I put the Passengers lol

2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Why not? :) :)

3. alas for you the forces no longer have any overseas posting,the guy i know who pegged a crab mover in the FI found his bags had been to places he could only dream of,belize, hong kong ,gib ,germany, even washington dc if the rumours are true.

4. It's not all mov cons, just you. You're a ****.

5. Because you're all goons. Let's be honest, what do you really do?

6. apart from try and confiscate my leathermans off me before boarding a flight.........WTF?!! Why would I try and kill the pilots?!!?

7. Put it in your hold luggage like you've been ordered. Hardly a movers problem.

8. There were no orders, apart from 'get on the shagging plane'

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE

9. Dingerr, very very clever mate. I see what you did there and I claim my £5

all mov cons are *****

simples!!!

Anyway, dazzler, you ****, you have spelt 'wah' wrong. You have inadvertently used the interogative 'why' in it's place.

10. Probably because every time you tell us the flight is delyaed you **** off back to your nice little office with all the mod cons whilst the rest of us suffer in the crappy waiting area you like to call a lounge.

Nothing to do with the fact that you all think you're better than the rest of us and are entitled to the same 5 star hotel as the RAF.

I have worked with many movers in the past and there are some good bodies however there are a few throbbers that don't like it when tired and pissed off troops are told they'll ahve to spend another 12 hours in a tent with no aircon/heating, no food, no water or decent place to get your head down.

11. that might explain where the problems are then......the guys on the ground thinking we do sweet FA with our day and the thing with the leather mans that would of been the RAF Coppers... not the mover!!

12. Nope, some throbber with a RLC cap badge. Thankfully a fat bird (also RLC) said that she'd pop round the other-side and give it back to me......and she did.

13. FFS sake just get on with it. Of course people are going to give you a hard time if you show them a "couldn't care less its not my fault attitude". If it was me and my gear I would give you a good shoeing and give you something to moan about. Fkn REMF.

14. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Do you think this will last as long as the last 'We all love Movers' thread?

If so I will have to go out for more supplies.

15. Fookin 'ell, there's some pent up anger there, is there a story behind it?