Why?

Why, when waiting for the all clear and sneaking in the toilets at work for a crap, does the entire office need to use the lavs at the exact same time?!

Parking one's breakfast at work is something I loathe having to do and I never seem to get away with having a personnel free washroom for the duration of my dump.

Is this one of life's little jokes on us....and are there any other daily situations that just make you think...'fcuking typical!!'
8O 8O 8O

Get yourself appointed as the Fire Marshall. When you want a moment of tranquil solitude, instigate an impromptu fire drill. Once all your colleagues are lined up outside in the rain, you can pop back in to "make safe"
The knowledge that everyone else is outside freezing their nads off, should only heighten your pleasure. :wink:

Moodybitch said:
Why, when waiting for the all clear and sneaking in the toilets at work for a crap, does the entire office need to use the lavs at the exact same time?!

Parking one's breakfast at work is something I loathe having to do and I never seem to get away with having a personnel free washroom for the duration of my dump.

Is this one of life's little jokes on us....and are there any other daily situations that just make you think...'fcuking typical!!'
8O 8O 8O
I think you need to more up front and blatant about it by announcing your intent to go and release an otter by advising them to avoid the bog for 30 mins or so while you drop off some biological waste.

Do a coulpe of lunges and pick your knickers out of the crack of your ARRSE, tuck a copy of the Scum under your arm and waddle off like you're just about to shit your pants. Unless they are following you in there to get a pervy look at your monkeys forehead they should leave you to open your vulcan bomber doors and deliver your payload in peace. :lol:

Make a fuss about the stink when you come back and if challenged tell them that theres plenty more where that comes from :wink:

Dirt_Diver

LE
Ozgerbobble said:
Moodybitch said:

8O 8O 8O
I think you need to more up front and blatant about it by announcing your intent to go and release an otter by advising them to avoid the bog for 30 mins or so while you drop off some biological waste.

Do a coulpe of lunges and pick your knickers out of the crack of your ARRSE, tuck a copy of the Scum under your arm and waddle off like you're just about to s*** your pants. Unless they are following you in there to get a pervy look at your monkeys forehead they should leave you to open your vulcan bomber doors and deliver your payload in peace. :lol:

Make a fuss about the stink when you come back and if challenged tell them that theres plenty more where that comes from :wink:
8O

you been spying on me? perv!

papa-laz

I've just read your post and almost pee'd my pants, perhaps she'll go two's, and we can play scuttle brothers, to me, to you, when I say change no1 becomes the no2, CHANGE!. Perhaps we can call her Dave as well!

Dirt_Diver

LE
Readyfourzero said:
papa-laz

I've just read your post and almost pee'd my pants, perhaps she'll go two's, and we can play scuttle brothers, to me, to you, when I say change no1 becomes the no2, CHANGE!. Perhaps we can call her Dave as well!
hmmm.... bloody good idea, that... CHANGE 'ROUND! :twisted:

8O

F uck... my gun bunny days are comming back to haunt me! 8O

Readyfourzero said:
papa-laz

My name is Dave you cnut

Moodybitch said:
Readyfourzero said:
papa-laz

My name is Dave you cnut
that's your sunday name, moody. it's wilfred during the week. get it right!

moody (Dave) it makes no difference to me - I'm from a Mortar Platoon, you know what they say about the big boys from Mortars, don't you?

If we are all gay, I've got a bloke in my platoon who was Anti Tanks, does that make him bi? Besides we're not gay, we're very friendly and very misunderstood!