• What a stupid question, of course

Votes: 40 57.1%

• Total voters

SuperGay

Old-Salt
Brit dies in Thailand running into glass door while 'high on cocaine'
Brit dies in Thailand running into glass door while 'high on cocaine'
Jason-Flannery.jpg

A talented former schoolboy athlete has died after running into a glass door whilst 'high on cocaine'.
Brit Jason Flannery, 25, severed an artery in the drug-fuelled accident in a Thai apartment.
Jason, an ex-pupil at Wensleydale School, in Leyburn, North Yorks, was found dead in a sixth floor flat in tourist resort Pattaya on Saturday, August 23.
Thai media reported that Pattaya Police responded to emergency calls at the Spanish Place Pattaya condominium, in Chonburii Province, at 3am and found the 25-year-old British man's dead body in his room.
Police said his body had many lacerations on his face and chest.
His girlfriend of one year, 23-year-old Janjira Buapae, told police that she returned from work to find Jason in a serious discussion with a friend and a girl. Later Jason mixed some cocaine with water and drank it before smoking a cannabis joint.
Janjira said she fought with her boyfriend and decided to flee the room. Jason reportedly followed her and drew a crowd of onlookers in the hallway.
Janjira claimed her boyfriend, of Richmond, North Yorks, became frightened by the crowd, ran back into his room, and hit a glass door inside his room. He fell down and died soon afterwards.

The question is, was he a c*nt?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Obviously, the answer is yes. I'm just waiting for the Facebook page to start so his family can get us to pay to bring his body back for burial!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

anony_mouse

Old-Salt
I'm pretty sure you could find dozens of examples of people doing similar stupid things while drunk. You sanctimonious tit.

Drinking cocaine in water would make you shit yourself hard.

I'm pretty sure you could find dozens of examples of people doing similar stupid things while drunk. You sanctimonious tit.
Using alcohol is not illegal. Snorting Columbian marching powder is: yes, he is a cnut!

I think the only problem here ref cocaine is that he was probably talking utter shit moments before he died.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

On the up side, there's a recently bereaved, skint 23 year old Thai girl up for grabs.

Tragic waste of a young life. I defy anybody to say they never did daft stuff when they were young and pissed although I always drew the line at drugs.

If he did manage to run through a door, he's going to look a bit of a state but I also wonder without any other witnesses just how many lacerations you might get?

It's Thailand! One of the most safe places in the world where the inhabitants always find it impossible to lie about strange deaths right!

alib

LE
Hospital casualty departments are full of such examples. However given a supply of Bolivian Marching Powder you can go on drinking for much longer. As some recovering addict once pointed out drugs are a bit like condiments often used to facilitate the consumption of the main course.

SuperGay

Old-Salt
Hospital casualty departments are full of such examples. However given a supply of Bolivian Marching Powder you can go on drinking for much longer. As some recovering addict once pointed out drugs are a bit like condiments often used to facilitate the consumption of the main course.

Used to facilitate his last course, not even Jesus did Cock-Aine during the last supper

On the up side, there's a recently bereaved, skint 23 year old Thai girl up for grabs.
It worries me if OM writes what I am thinking.

My affections are directed entirely towards ApacheWarrior24 though. I am already starting the wedding plans in my mind and yet she still has not written or sent flowers.

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
Don't see why he's a cnut for indulging in a little Moldovian Marching powder - and I can't particularly see that it would have had that much to do with his death. He'd most likely have washed it down with half a crate of Carlsberg and that would have done a lot more mischief.

Anyway - good for him. I'd much rather a quick death pis sing it up in Thailand with fit birds when I was still young and happy than rotting away in some manky nursing home when I was a hundred and fifty.

Don't see why he's a cnut for indulging in a little Moldovian Marching powder - and I can't particularly see that it would have had that much to do with his death. He'd most likely have washed it down with half a crate of Carlsberg and that would have done a lot more mischief.

Anyway - good for him. I'd much rather a quick death pis sing it up in Thailand with fit birds when I was still young and happy than rotting away in some manky nursing home when I was a hundred and fifty.

I'm no expert but, Moldovian marching powder?

That would probably be salt ?