Why would anyone sell secrets to the Dutch?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mr_Fingerz, Sep 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. Ah! I see that under the misgovernment of the 'spiv' and the 'oaf', a year equals 184 days! No wonder the brain-dead, dogma driven dissemblers and deceivers wrecked the nation's economy.

3. msr

msr LE

4. Well they are the last nation to successfully invade dear Old Blighty

5. Mr_Fingerz

If sailing up the Thames and burning the fleet counts as an invasion...

6. Nope, you lost me there.

7. Shurely thoshe cwazy Dutch offered the the chanshe of the good stuff.

8. Well if he seemed as indicated by the bungled attempt at cashing in on the information he had, not the cleverest agent in the world, how on earth did he get into the SIS in the first place? I wonder if he'll ever get a job ever again? After all, even the lowest job requires a little 'trust' and some 'integrity'.

9. Mr_Fingerz

What? Fox's biscwits? (search for Vinnie the Panda)...

10. It does count as a fairly large arse-kicking though.

11. Maybe they pay really well, with as much dope as you can smoke, as many clogs that you can wear, and as many tulips you can plant in your garden!

12. Or the Glorious Revolution, invading via Brixham, 5 Nov 1688? Somewhat after the events of June 1667.

13. He was an IT tecchie servicing their kit and decided to take a punt. Pitch up for the job interview in bell bottomed jeans and flip flops and you're 3/4 of the way there.

14. How long will it be before the knob starts putting pen to paper & writing a book.. Hope SIS give him the Richard Thomlison treatment Lol

15. He thinks its Labours fault that the bloke walked.

Most things are, you know.