Why work when I can get £42,000 in benefits a year.

#3
Every time she popped out another specky ginger kid I'd put it in a rocket and fire it into the sun. It would be cheaper in the long run.
 
#4
I like the way The Daily Mail announces that they have a Wii and Sky TV like it's a luxury akin to a faberge eggs!
Who in this day and age doesn't have kids but not computer games?
 
#5
true tho why work your arse off when the state lets you bum around instead!,

now if only i knew the system :(
 
#6
llech said:
I like the way The Daily Mail announces that they have a Wii and Sky TV like it's a luxury akin to a faberge eggs!
Who in this day and age doesn't have kids but not computer games?
I think it is more the fact that these luxuries, that is what they are, has been paid for by people who work and pay tax.

Why exactly should they have such things given to them for free?
 
#7
LLech you are just siding with the gwars because they are Welsh!
 
#8
spad said:
true tho why work your arse off when the state lets you bum around instead!,

now if only i knew the system :(
Considering the number of sprogs she's popped, it might be better for all concerned if he spent a bit more time 'bumming around'.

Isn't there something that could be put in their tea? Like weed killer?
 
#9
Frigging unbeleivable, and she wants another 6 kids. Makes you wonder why you bother working and paying taxes just so tossers like this can get a free ride.
 

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
#10
TBH, I hate this kind of thing, but they seem to be claiming a lot less than some of the smaller, idle chav families around.
 
#12
DarkNinja said:
LLech you are just siding with the gwars because they are Welsh!
I actually didn't notice until you pointed it out. Not siding with them as such just pointing out this seem's the usual Daily Mail guff, why not point out that they're entitled to working tax credit? Why not ask why isn't work paying more? Just the usual benefit's need to be cut because there are those who know how to play the system.
Also like to point out that the comment about this being Broken Britain is false, her womb and his teste's seem to be in A1 condition!
 
#13
not sure how this bloke isn't on new deal or some other scheme ?
 
#14
mistersoft said:
spad said:
true tho why work your arse off when the state lets you bum around instead!,

now if only i knew the system :(
Considering the number of sprogs she's popped, it might be better for all concerned if he spent a bit more time 'bumming around'.

Isn't there something that could be put in their tea? Like weed killer?
Should have drank NAAFI tea, wasn't it rumoured that Bromide was regularly put in it? To dampen down the urges of you old & bold! :safe:
 
#15
brighton hippy said:
not sure how this bloke isn't on new deal or some other scheme ?
Something perhaps like a productivity bonus?
 
#18
the good news is that , based on dad's life experience, there are now 8 more shitty people in the world who think NOT working and letting the state support you is the way ahead.
top result Mr Davey, you must be so proud
cunt
 
#19
and he's a smug looking tw4t.

shame the outrage bus is VOR, I could do with some "therapy" in Anglesey.
 
#20
"her 35-year-old husband gave up his post in administration nine years ago after realising they would be better off living on the state."

"She added: 'I don't feel bad about being subsidised by people who are working. I'm just working with the system that's there."

"'It cost too much to carrying on working as we were actually better off unemployed,' said Mr Davey. "

Blame the game not the player I suppose. Who wouldn't want to provide the best that they can for their kids....

Welfare needs looking at. We should pay people only return for what they can give back. and on min wage. maybe even below min wage. So that there is incentive to get back to work as soon as.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...efits-year-drives-Mercedes.html#ixzz0ky4CzsFX

"And she adds: 'I've always wanted a big family - no one can tell me how many kids I can have whether I'm working or not.'"

You can have a big family love, but whilst I am fcuking paying for it I think we should be able to tell you when to stop. Pick the two you want to keep, the rest are up for adoption. And you're both getting the snip too.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top