Why work when I can get £42,000 in benefits a year.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Spacehopper383, Apr 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just another example of Broken Britian.

Click here £42,000.00 for free

I really must stop reading the headlines before work as my blood pressure is rising and to top it all, she is produceing gwars!! :banned:

2. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

There are some lovely looking kids who could be adopted by childless couples after the parents are made into soap.

3. Every time she popped out another specky ginger kid I'd put it in a rocket and fire it into the sun. It would be cheaper in the long run.

4. I like the way The Daily Mail announces that they have a Wii and Sky TV like it's a luxury akin to a faberge eggs!
    Who in this day and age doesn't have kids but not computer games?

5. true tho why work your arse off when the state lets you bum around instead!,

now if only i knew the system :(

6. I think it is more the fact that these luxuries, that is what they are, has been paid for by people who work and pay tax.

Why exactly should they have such things given to them for free?

7. LLech you are just siding with the gwars because they are Welsh!

8. Considering the number of sprogs she's popped, it might be better for all concerned if he spent a bit more time 'bumming around'.

Isn't there something that could be put in their tea? Like weed killer?

9. Frigging unbeleivable, and she wants another 6 kids. Makes you wonder why you bother working and paying taxes just so tossers like this can get a free ride.

10. TBH, I hate this kind of thing, but they seem to be claiming a lot less than some of the smaller, idle chav families around.

11. Ugly ginger feckers I`d rather be penny less than have to share my house with those stinks of fox piss smelly feckers.

12. I actually didn't notice until you pointed it out. Not siding with them as such just pointing out this seem's the usual Daily Mail guff, why not point out that they're entitled to working tax credit? Why not ask why isn't work paying more? Just the usual benefit's need to be cut because there are those who know how to play the system.
    Also like to point out that the comment about this being Broken Britain is false, her womb and his teste's seem to be in A1 condition!

13. not sure how this bloke isn't on new deal or some other scheme ?

14. Should have drank NAAFI tea, wasn't it rumoured that Bromide was regularly put in it? To dampen down the urges of you old & bold! :safe:

15. Something perhaps like a productivity bonus?