Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by Bow_Man, Nov 14, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. And women in uniform..........?

On second thoughts, don't answer that!
  2. If any of you chicks fancy a quick poke..........I'll put my 'blues' on and 'run you through' 8)

Don't be to quick to slate chicks in uniform........quite a few of them look great in CS 95.............those strides just do something for a chicks ass...........or is it just me ?
  3. Women love a man in uniform because when they get nagged for dressing embarrassingly they just say the boss made me wear this, and it sounds believable.
  4. Depends on the woman...and the uniform.

Get the right woman out of the right uniform and BANG!
  5. Can beat a maids uniform, although it does pinch around the arms,

she looks alright in it though.
  6. I've never had any complaints.
  7. If you wear them Danners again you wil have. They stunk.
  8. Who said, that women love a man in uniform?

It's absolute bollox!!!

We much prefer them well scrubbed, shaved and smelling gorgeous..... in an Armani suit! :wink:

Ok, well maybe it's just me? :roll:
  9. No - I agree Britey. I see men in uniform all day and it does nothing for me. Mind you, if I was in the Fire Service, I might have a different opinion....... Hmmmm - Firemen......... :wink:
  10. Nope, I can't even agree with firemen being sexy in uniform!

At the last open day at my local fire-station, I'd never seen so many ugly men gathered in one place at the same time!!!! :roll:

Incidentally, did you know that firemen have bigger balls than policemen?

The reason being, that they sell more tickets!!!!! :wink:
  11. Try being in our camp at 0830 on a Monday. You will then. :p
  12. Dale - unfortunately, I gotta be at work at 07.30 in the morning,..... otherwise I'd pop along and give them a lesson in "how to look after oneself and not look a complete and utter minger first thing on a Monday morning!" :D
  13. Can you teach me first???? :lol: