WHY WOMEN LOVE A MAN IN UNIFORM

If any of you chicks fancy a quick poke..........I'll put my 'blues' on and 'run you through' 8)

Don't be to quick to slate chicks in uniform........quite a few of them look great in CS 95.............those strides just do something for a chicks ass...........or is it just me ?

Who said, that women love a man in uniform?

It's absolute bollox!!!

We much prefer them well scrubbed, shaved and smelling gorgeous..... in an Armani suit! :wink:

Ok, well maybe it's just me? :roll:

BriteGirlie said:
Who said, that women love a man in uniform?

It's absolute bollox!!!

We much prefer them well scrubbed, shaved and smelling gorgeous..... in an Armani suit! :wink:

Ok, well maybe it's just me? :roll:
No - I agree Britey. I see men in uniform all day and it does nothing for me. Mind you, if I was in the Fire Service, I might have a different opinion....... Hmmmm - Firemen......... :wink:

Nope, I can't even agree with firemen being sexy in uniform!

At the last open day at my local fire-station, I'd never seen so many ugly men gathered in one place at the same time!!!! :roll:

Incidentally, did you know that firemen have bigger balls than policemen?

The reason being, that they sell more tickets!!!!! :wink:

Dale - unfortunately, I gotta be at work at 07.30 in the morning,..... otherwise I'd pop along and give them a lesson in "how to look after oneself and not look a complete and utter minger first thing on a Monday morning!" :D

BriteGirlie said:
Dale - unfortunately, I gotta be at work at 07.30 in the morning,..... otherwise I'd pop along and give them a lesson in "how to look after oneself and not look a complete and utter minger first thing on a Monday morning!" :D
Can you teach me first???? :lol:

Latest Threads