Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by HEART_STOPPER, Nov 16, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Once again the clerks at 25 have done me over and I wish to know who to complain to get this sorted as my new clerk has phoned up and was more interested in who the chick was as she sounds sexy.
    Dead f***ing helpfull chief thanks. :x 8O :x
    I was posted from 25 in August and was TOS at my new unit at the end of September and deployed straight out on Telic but my pay docs have yet to arrive here even though its now the 16th of November, FFS.
    Is it that hard to put some docs in an envelope and whang em in the mail.
    All I want is to payed the same as the other fullscrews in the regt, is it to much to ask that the clerk does their job? :x :x :x
    I think really this is more of a rant as no complaint will ever result in the clerk being babboned in front of the regiment (which would be a just punishment and would make the rest of them think twice about being idle :twisted: :twisted: ) But is there any one i can complain to????
  2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Yes there is away to complain, put all your issues in writing and staff in up your chain of command. If you get no luck there try contacting the SO2 SPS at Bde.

Yes your previous unit could have been slow is sending docs, but as you say you arrived straight at new unit and deployed on Telic. Could it be that your docs are sat with your rear party? Also you have the problem that the clerks cannot action your pay unless they have received you e-mail record. The sat link between OOB and Worthy Down is at best useless.

You are quite right in wanting to be paid the same as the others however try to be aware of the bigger picture. Your clerk could be having the same problem with 150 others.

I like the idle comment! Try and bear this in mind when back in normal routine and your knocking off in the afternoon and they are still cracking on. They might be thinking the same.

Have a good tour and keep safe

3. Thanks for that mate we returned on Sunday and as im G4 I normally turn the lights off on my way home after everyone else. :wink:
    I know he's busy but there is only 3 of us with problems (2 are fullscrews not being paid properly yet).
    Also there was a month between me leaving my old unit and joining my new one and they've managed to take my rent/fuel & light and garage charges so something is happening.
    Hes rung Glasgow and they've fobbed him off but he did ring me back and as its our welcome home do tonight and he has tried Ill buy him a beer to thank him and also keep him on side. :p :p
  4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

G4! You have my sympathy. Make sure U get your LSSA, check to see if your due a bonus. I find it hard to believe that Glasgow fob anyone off.