why watch breakfast on b.b.c

I would .... her like a drum

fill in the missing word, its made this thread educational

M

Mark The Convict

Face like an Easter Island statue and a thoroughly unremarkable figure, no thanks.

you could have warned us that the link was to a fucking rag you twat, or as I know you HomoHomoHomo.
not my fault you can't read, the link tells you exactly where your going, as for you,
should have gone to specsavers

not my fault you can't read, the link tells you exactly where your going, as for you,
Skunkpussy, I can read. What you might not comprehend is that people don't always use a pc to log on here. Now if you are going to post bints on here, at least use photos, and make them worthwhile. Think 'tits oot' or similar. Not some fucking lame screencap in a retarded comic. Go and study the lady thread for the standards required, paying note to Meridian's posts.

Sent from my phone

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Lucy Verasamy for me. She can slap cloud shapes on my arrse anyday. Luuverley gal. I'd do Garraway an' all.

I'm running Norton 2011 with daily updates - not getting any signs. Apologies if it does contain viruses though.
AVG blocked a virus...it's not your fault they're there but maybe check your protection