WHY THE SNOW?????

I am so mad man....arrrgh.... :x i didn't think it was going to be this bad, i should have left yesterday, the snow is horrible, all the train lines have been suspended, i don't know what to do...

i so wished for it to snow, in christmas and it didn't, now its pouring like there's no tomorrow, i fecking hate this... :x this is sooo disappointing, if it where any other day, there wouldn't have been any problems, i probably would have played in the snow, why has is got to be today of all days... :x fecking disaster this is.... i cant even explain my annoyance....

who do i call the guardroom at pirbright or my army recruiter...?

i wasn't told, i was just given my rail warrant for today, and i didn't realize it was going to be this bad...anyways, i just have to wait it out and see what happens at the end of the day...

Congratulations, this weather has only been forecast since last Thursday, welcome to your first lesson in the 7 P's.

Call the guardroom

They will have a room ready for you when you do tip up

Guys not helping so stay out.

Jane ring the number on your info pack, if the trains were suspended they will advise you what to do next.

BlackHand said:
Call the guardroom

They will have a room ready for you when you do tip up
thank you....

thanks alot...i am callin them now, but the number is congested...will keep tryin...

Janes going to GAOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Just remember the retreat from Moscow in the snow, it stuffed Napoleon as well.

Good luck and begin EXERCISE.

RCGJ.

buttonsin3s said:
Congratulations, this weather has only been forecast since last Thursday, welcome to your first lesson in the 7 P's.
I thought it was the 8 P,s

Prior
Preparation and
Planning
Prevents
Pee
Poor
Performance

Pillock
hehehehe :wink:

Yo, today i was going to pirbright aswell, got deferred last time because of a heart murmur, finally got thru and was told to speak to my career advisor, so ill have to wait till the office opens so i can call there.. its annoying aswell because i had a lot of issues as far as getting booked in for today went.. mixup with my medical files or something..

Bah.. rage at the moment.. 1 inch of snow and the country stops moving, jesus christ -_-'

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Proper
Prior
Planning
&
Preparation
Positively
Prevents
Pee
Poor
Performance
Prat!

janedoe said:
I am so mad man....arrrgh.... :x i didn't think it was going to be this bad, i should have left yesterday, the snow is horrible, all the train lines have been suspended, i don't know what to do...

i so wished for it to snow, in christmas and it didn't, now its pouring like there's no tomorrow, i fecking hate this... :x this is sooo disappointing, if it where any other day, there wouldn't have been any problems, i probably would have played in the snow, why has is got to be today of all days... :x fecking disaster this is.... i cant even explain my annoyance....

who do i call the guardroom at pirbright or my army recruiter...?
You should live in Redditch then we have snow but its pathetic. Not even 5mm thick. And its stopped snowing too.

For those that had posts removed, sorry to hurt your feelings, this is the serious section of Arrse. Young crow has a drama, doesnt need 10 posts of complete piss take to add to her stress.

Try not to take it personally.

Jane,
How far do you live from Pirbright?
Is the anyone who could drive you down?(dunno how bad it is as we're snow free here)
Worse case you might get backsquadded a week or so,in the case of the RAF,you go unto a 'holding squad' at camp for that time.Might be the same for the Army?
Anyhow,good luck & hope you get it sorted.
Spike

ugly

LE
Surrey has 12 inches of snow in places, you are either going to have to wait it out like the rest of the intake or get tabbing in!

Late For Day One???

Hahahaha - Thats Class!

*looks out of window*
*looks at scanned pictures of my winters in Bosnia*
*looks back out of window again*
*thinks 'Lightweight British weather'*
*chuckles wryly to self*

ugly

LE
Looks back into deeply scarred psyche of many nights in Falklands sopping wet through with snow all around and thinks this is so pretty!