WHY THE SNOW?????

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by janedoe, Feb 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am so mad man....arrrgh.... :x i didn't think it was going to be this bad, i should have left yesterday, the snow is horrible, all the train lines have been suspended, i don't know what to do...

i so wished for it to snow, in christmas and it didn't, now its pouring like there's no tomorrow, i fecking hate this... :x this is sooo disappointing, if it where any other day, there wouldn't have been any problems, i probably would have played in the snow, why has is got to be today of all days... :x fecking disaster this is.... i cant even explain my annoyance....

who do i call the guardroom at pirbright or my army recruiter...?

2. You were told it was comming, early last week, bad admin, I'm afraid.

CTC

3. i wasn't told, i was just given my rail warrant for today, and i didn't realize it was going to be this bad...anyways, i just have to wait it out and see what happens at the end of the day...

4. Congratulations, this weather has only been forecast since last Thursday, welcome to your first lesson in the 7 P's.

5. Call the guardroom

They will have a room ready for you when you do tip up

6. Guys not helping so stay out.

Jane ring the number on your info pack, if the trains were suspended they will advise you what to do next.

7. thank you....

8. thanks alot...i am callin them now, but the number is congested...will keep tryin...

9. Janes going to GAOL!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just remember the retreat from Moscow in the snow, it stuffed Napoleon as well.

Good luck and begin EXERCISE.

RCGJ.

10. I thought it was the 8 P,s

Prior
    Preparation and
    Planning
    Prevents
    Pee
    Poor
    Performance

Pillock
    hehehehe :wink:

11. Yo, today i was going to pirbright aswell, got deferred last time because of a heart murmur, finally got thru and was told to speak to my career advisor, so ill have to wait till the office opens so i can call there.. its annoying aswell because i had a lot of issues as far as getting booked in for today went.. mixup with my medical files or something..

Bah.. rage at the moment.. 1 inch of snow and the country stops moving, jesus christ -_-'

12. Janedoe, as soon as I saw the snow this morning I was wondering did you manage to get away. I'm gutted for you.

Let us know what happens.

13. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Proper
    Prior
    Planning
    &
    Preparation
    Positively
    Prevents
    Pee
    Poor
    Performance
    Prat!

14. You should live in Redditch then we have snow but its pathetic. Not even 5mm thick. And its stopped snowing too.

15. For those that had posts removed, sorry to hurt your feelings, this is the serious section of Arrse. Young crow has a drama, doesnt need 10 posts of complete piss take to add to her stress.

Try not to take it personally.