Why the censorship about RMP hooker?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Vonshot, Jan 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Question for the Mods, why are the numerous threads started on the above subject being wiped and hidden?

We never seem to see this level of censorship about other items. Usually I wouldn’t bother posting but I am surprised at how much this has been jumped on.

Is this too close to home for some Mods? Unless I have missed something can we have an explanation please?

Disappointed in how such a subject is being suppressed

2. Sssh........... don't tell them but I was thinking the very same thing, it all goes to the hole (less pictures) faster than a fast thing. 8O I was not brave enough to ask in fear of getting an O2 tag! :x

And I tell you I still would but I'm not paying :D

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Someone has a skeleton in the closet perhaps? Either that or she's a relative.

4. She is one of us and asked for it to be removed. :wink:

5. to be fair - Its on the Mod Oracle FFS!

Linky

She did it, theres no issues with confidentiality - whats the problem?

6. Is than the truth FF?

And if so, when my filth comes out can I ask for :censored: ?

ALSO, if she is reading this can I ask if Arrsers get discount :roll:

7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

If she's one of us, can she PM me - there's no point in her being out of work. :wink:

8. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

"One of us" as in an arrser, or "one of us" as in serving? Either way does this mean that if an arrser or a soldier committs a crime he or she can have threads on it banned by the mods? Does this count for murderers, child molesters, traitors?

9. There is a queue here and you are not at the front :D

10. Its me, if theyd contacted me I could have given them some better photos to use!

11. One of us...one of us...

12. Easy tiger, Crime! she was providing a service :D I wish a few at my place would do the same :wink:

13. You my good friend spend too much time on here to have time for that kind of thing 8O

14. Her asking fully covers the question of special treatment. We are not, I hope, in the business of hounding people. Funny comment - evil comments in some cases - are one thing but if the subject objects, all bets are off. FWIW, I support Mods in this case. We rattle on about PTSD - her trauma/stress was getting caught - and then we add to it with this woman with smart arrse remarks.

15. If she is now out of a job, I for one am just looking to keep her in some form of paid employment, what is so bad with that :? :roll: