Why the acf shouldn’t be funded.

If they were cadets I would let it slide but, they are AI,s.
More sensible and less destructive than some end of course drinkie poos that I was on and that included the instructors. Oo er.

If they were cadets I would let it slide but, they are AI,s.
Well you should AGAI them then.

And the music parody videos from Herrick and telic, (amerillo etc) AGAI the lot of them too.

Your either an ex cadet that took it all too seriously and believes they should be out version of the Hitler yohth, or been sent to help out at a cadet camp as a punishment and never really got over having to salute a cadet officer.

Let's not go overboard here. They are clearly cadets just goofing off a bit. It's harmless fun.
For all we know, being part of the ACF could be making a big difference to their lives. I would sooner encourage them.

Edit: Seems I was wrong about this and they are CFAV after all. So, shame on them! Setting such a bad example to the young folk. Worse drill I've ever seen!

Last edited:

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
Let's not go overboard here. They are clearly cadets just goofing off a bit. It's harmless fun.
For all we know, being part of the ACF could be making a big difference to their lives. I would sooner encourage them.
I think its the op thats going overboard a bit - no one else seems to care tbh

The obviously younger and more agile one on the left is clearly a cadet. It looks to me like she is conducting operations, in a slightly hesitant, embarrassed way. The rest are a bunch of chubby mums trying to 'get down with the kids'. With, maybe a nod to the Afgan parodies.

No harm done. Move along, nothing to see here.

Just a poorly judged thread title.