ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Why so much hate for CFAV's

Discussion in 'ACF' started by HMarmedforcesRM396, Sep 8, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have recently got back on to ARRSE. I haven't been on in a while as I had crossedflags and annual camp. I have seen on arrse that a lot of regs have been saying that cadet instructors are a bunch of walting paedophiles. Why do they hate them so much?

2. beer.jpg

hotdog.jpg

popcorn.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. Just getting comfy for the train crash that this thread is about to become!

• Like Like x 4
  4. You are such a cynic! when has that ever happened before on here?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Normally the bullshit has happened by now.

6. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

This really isn't going to end well is it?

7. Wouldn't you hate walting paedophiles?

8. Probably not.... I don't see why they would be annoyed at me. I'm just asking a simple question

9. I should probably delete the thread as no one will answer the question, all I will get is a load of crap about me being a troll or mong or whatever it is now.

10. **** me, passive aggressive. You belong on Mumsnet.

11. There not walting paedophiles. At least, the ones in Hampshire and Isle of Wight acf aren't. There may be a few isolated incidents in other counties but that doesn't mean all CFAV's are paedophiles.

12. As do half of the ******* on this website...

13. Maybe you're ugly?

• Like Like x 4
  14. Or else they aren't a bunch of nonces like you regs are trying to make them look like?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.