Why so Long?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by B_Viper, Aug 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all.

I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on why I've been waiting so long for a date for selection. My medicals been cleared and seemingly passed both interviews 2 months ago. I went to my recruiting office 3 weeks ago and they said they were just waiting for some space but this seems to be a very long time to me. I'm going for CMT, if that makes any difference.

Cheers.

2. Shouldn't make a difference for ADSC, just keep ringing and been patient.

3. from my last interview I was given 2 weeks to ADSC and told if I pass I'll start basic on the 25th. I'm heading off for ADSC now actually,starting tomorrow,im scared!haha

4. Cant see why the wait, I mananged to move an applicant from Sept to Next Tuesday for ADSC

5. Whole process took me 3 months ( passed adsc 11 th august ! ) giong to the office Monday to find out afc date !

6. Its taken me since november, and ive nearly passed medical so dont feel too bad, ive been waiting for about 9 months :cry:

7. damn thats a long time 8O i hope i dont have to wait that long

8. Wow! My whole thing took two months :D :D
    I applied in July and start Basic September 8th :D

9. i had to wait a month and a half to get to ADSC now iv got about 3 weeks till training best of luck to you all in your new life's in the forces .