Why sign off?

Discussion in 'RLC' started by jonny_bored_bollox, Mar 4, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A question for all you mindless numties out there( doesn't apply to everyone).
    Why is it that when someone post a topic complaining or putting across a point of view thats not to everyones taste there is usually the final statement of " IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT SIGN OFF"?
    What sort of mindless comment is that? Surely someone that has a point of view different to others shows that they are actually thinking which for members of the RLC is quite a rarity(again does not apply to all).

Go on say it, If you dont like it sign off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. If you don't like it sign off !

3. And before people start ripping me for making blanket statements, If you dont like it .............

I dont give a damn.

4. Sorry simply could not resist that one :)

5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I don't give a damn that you don't give a damn. If you don't like it then just sign off :twisted:

6. Im right, it requires absolutly no thinking at all to write that statement. Its just toooo easy to say it. So next time anyones tempted to write it just take a second to think, because you could be one of those mindless numties.

7. Jonny is it anything like:

"DPM what sort of question is that?, As BT says if your of sufficient rank you will know. Obviously a Fag Op with zilch experience. Newly promoted SNCO are we? You just confirmed all my thoughts that Fag Ops dont desereve Higher Rates of pay(TAF). Yeah ok blanket statement but if you dont like it sign off!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Your post I believe. :oops:

8. yeah I know, i was taking the p**s.Anyway if you dont like it!!!!!!

9. Haven't you signed off yet?

10. *NAFFI bar thread Alert* It was a valid question by JBB, shame it degenerated so quickly.

11. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Says who?

If you don't like it - SIGN OFF :lol:

12. Instead of a federation how about a military coup.

13. Im up for a Military Coup! Thats as long as i get first refusal on poo-tashing Gordon Brown.

14. I didn't like it so i signed off

So if you don't like it that i signed off you know what to do SIGN OFF