Why Scousers Are Thick And Miserable

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mrjupp, Apr 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apart from the inalienable fact that they're miserable c***s.

I noticed this thread http://www.arrse.co.uk/naafi-bar/179585-stop-picking-scousers.html and thought it deserved not just a better airing but also some factual evidence.

Scousers are thick. They are so thick they named themselves after a thick stew. The Original Scouse Recipe (aka LOBSCOUSE or LABSKAUSE)
    Now I've always wondered why Scousers would name themselves after a pot of stew, then I looked closer at the basic ingredients.

5lb of potatoes.

INGREDIENTS
    Serves 4-6 people

Half a Pound of Stewing Steak
    Half a Pound of Lambs Breast
    A Large Onion
    1lb of Carrots
    5lb of Potatoes
    2 Oxo Cubes
    2 Teaspoons of Vegatable Oil
    Worcester Sauce
    Salt and Pepper
    Water

That's like a dish of potatoes with a slight meat tinge. What's more that's for the rich Scouser. The poorer Scouse scum made do with Blind Scouse, which was a variation on the above recipe and was eaten by the poorer people as it was cheaper to make because it did not contain meat.

Proof of the lack of Scouser intelligence is easy to come by. BBC NEWS | UK | England | Merseyside | Tributes left for a dead chicken
    Flowers and tributes were left in an alleyway where the body of a mystery dead baby was found - before police realised it was only a chicken foetus.
    A member of the public discovered the remains in a back alley in the Anfield area of Liverpool.
    Police cordoned off the scene but soon realised that it was not a human but a chicken foetus.
    Well-wishers had laid more than a dozen bunches of flowers at the scene, along with cards and teddy bears.
    Was this a bit of Scouse voodoo so that Liverpool FC would win their next home game? Boris Johnson was right when he said that Liverpudlians were "hooked on grief". Pass the hankies round, the Scousers are having yet another collective weep.

Even Harry Enfield recognises that Scousers are thick. He gave Scousers that Dime Bar moment of fame. Here's some of the videos. The Scousers Wedding Harry Enfield's Television Programme

Remember Mersey Shore? http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/866881-mtv-commissions-geordie-shore-spin-off-mersey-shore
    What a bunch of talentless tossers.

Rumours that the Ministry of Defence is considering Liverpool should have razor wire and landmines placed around it to stop its retarded, pilfering, pikey, chippy inhabitants from annoying the rest of the country is as yet not denied.

• Like Like x 2
  2. F* ck me a thread about scousers, almost as rare as a thread about banned words/posters. Some people really do have a major inferiority complex ^~

• Like Like x 6
  3. Its getting a bit repetitive now, why don't you start a thread on naughty words? Go on mention the name of Guy Gibsons dog, thats always good.

4. Scouse cunt Caarps stole my post....

I finished typing to notice it was up on bricks.

• Like Like x 3
  5. snigger snigger

6. father-ted-careful-now-001.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  7. If I arrange transport can you join me on St Georges Plateux to announce to breathless Liverpool audience your findings, I think they will all be astonished........................................................at how fast you can run through traffic to get to the station opposite and get on your train, PLANK!

8. Try spelling the location correctly first. St George's Hall Plateau. Scouse art Superlambananas at St Georges Plateau - YouTube these Superlambananas are even worse than the fake cows in Ashford.

9. Is that multiple Georges ^~

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fucking hilarious, keep em coming

• Like Like x 1
  11. You watching today CAARPS?

12. BFBS TV are showing it live so I will be, although it's like a visit to the dentist at the moment :)

13. Here's a picture of Grandad Scouser after eating too much Lobscouse. *Note the potato head*

Attached Files:

14. Say what you like about scousers, at least they aren't THIS bloody repetitive!

• Like Like x 2