Why Rock Stars Die Young!

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Captain_Pugwash, Sep 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Beware of "Sex & DRugs & Rock 'n' Roll" my Dad warned me and has been a "well known fact" throughout my life! Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Marc Bolan, Keith Moon, Jon Bonham, lead vocalist of The Doors and many, many more went to an early grave courtesy of some illegal substance or other. Now, an English University has now completed a study confirming everything our parent's warned us about.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6976583.stm

Latest victim I can think of is John Entwhistle who died recently after (allegedly) snorting coke off a birds t*ts!!! - inspirational!!!!

Apart from Elvis whos works down at our chip shop, is there anyone missing from my list? :)

2. Rock stars die young due to excess

Saw this on the news this morning and wondered what other glaringly obvious news item was next?
    Rain found to be wet!
    Beer makes ugly women attractive

3. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

"Pope a Nazi"
    "Bears found to sh1t in woods"

4. How did they do the experiment. Did they give the test group of student "rock stars" a wad of cash and all the free drugs they could stick up their noise/in their vains. The control group of student rock stars was given the Cliff Richard back catalogue and the directions to the local church :D

5. How did they do the experiment. Did they give the test group of student "rock stars" a wad of cash and all the free drugs they could stick up their noise/in their vains. The control group of student rock stars was given the Cliff Richard back catalogue and the directions to the local church

YES, YES, YES, FULL MARKS THAT MAN!
    Long did I chortle over that one

6. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

*LOL*

lordvonharley that was :thumright: