Why ow why have they taken my Circuit tester off me?

It's happerning to us all they say, CQMS said just do it D&ck Head! but no one can tell me why we are handing them. Hate my self for asking. But since the army deemed it a good idea to mag to grid sparkies how can i fault find my faults not? and no a bulb is not up to the job.

Its in the public domain now.

STAND BACK! STAND BACK !

Make way for Richard North and the Daily Mail outrage bus

shut_cint said:
It's happerning to us all they say, CQMS said just do it D&ck Head! but no one can tell me why we are handing them. Hate my self for asking. But since the army deemed it a good idea to mag to grid sparkies how can i fault find my faults not? and no a bulb is not up to the job.
A bulb is actually better for finding out if u have voltage, granted its useless for continuity. Those poxy circuit testers really were crap anyway. You need a decent multimeter (AND a test light)

Taken them off every tradesman or just the shit ones that didnt know how to use them. I dont use a bulb and wire but a test lamp, if u take a bulb and wire u can make one, there very useful.

verticalgyro said:
shut_cint said:
verticalgyro said:
Can't you make do with a bulb and a bit of wire?
how can i check for resistence down a harnes or threw the "box"
Put the bulb in series with the harness, the luminosity of the light will tell you the resistance. Do this a few times, draw up a table for future reference and bob's your uncle. I would fablon it for when in the field, and perhaps paint the bulb red for night vision purposes.

Don't they teach you anything at the school these days?
Far too much effort, 1043 it.

A bulb

A lamp

Now you know why they made a mistake getting rid of sparkies, the rest of you dont know the difference between a plant and a light.