Why oh why do they bother.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by old_bloke, Nov 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does Maddie look like this now 2 years have past?

Sorry but this is the real world...

Ill just go straight to hell then :D
  2. I'm with you on this one. The chance of finding her alive is next to nil.
  3. That's some imagination you've got there old_bloke, with that level of decay after two years!

I thought she was OD'd by her parents, the unfortunate in the bottom photo looks like it's had it's swede stoved in.

However, I do think you are closer to the mark in the bottom photo, than her living the life in Algeria.
  4. If she was living in the sun somewhere,her hair would be lighter,not darker.
  5. The idea of the dark hair was that someone might have dyed it to help disguise her. That being said, and sad though it is, I think a few feet of topsoil is going to keep her from being discovered for a while yet...
  6. It seems unlikely that anyone who might have abducted her would still have her. With all the publicity, even if they didn't do it themselves, her parents have probably guaranteed that they will never see her again. Poor girl!
  7. sold off her organs on the black market and fed the rset to the dogs i expect. no point keeping her around. teenagers are moody enough but an abducted one? be emo as fcuk!
  8. i dont think her bones will be that dark
  9. I've got a couple of kids that have been decaying in my shed for the past few years. Flesh is a bit green and mottled, hair straggly, eyeballs glutinous and a toothy grimace getting more pronounced every week however, after the first few months the smell goes. So, old_bloke, totally agree with you but yours is long gone. take my advice - re-compost your window box and plant some more dahlias to hide your misdeeds.
  10. That is what I like to see, a thread that somehow always ends up with a reference to sheds!!!

PS She is as dead as a dead un in Deadland, thats not knowledge by the way just speculation based on probability.
  11. This was probably more Maddy by the time mum and dad got back from their hols....

Attached Files:

12. Anyone else had a wnak over this thread yet?
  13. No need. i've got the real thing. In my shed
  14. Any chance of a bukkake party and maybe a skull fcuking?
  15. Get yer fecking own. They're my speshul friends and I'd hate another mans smell on them.....