Why Not - Swinger Club

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cernunnos, Mar 14, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Having been sussed out and well filled in by my missus, after a visit to the swinger club in Horn Bad Meinberg with a neighbour's wife, I'm interested in other discrete venues.

The club in Paderborn - Sande having caught fire (and that wasn't my gimp suit on the fan heater by the way!) it's all fairly tonk around Paderborn.

Have any fellow sleezeballs tried the Why-not in Sennestadt, if so whats the word?

Are there any other secret squirrel clubs in the Paderborn area?

2. Could you make more of an effort with your own wife? Or get her involved with club hunting,got to be a lot less hassle surely?

• Like Like x 1
  3. There's one in Mettman near Wuppertal. I only know as was staying in a big hotel nearby with work and was told about it by a Canadian colleague and I said I didn't believe it. The hotel owner drove a few of us down there to have a look and brought as back! I didn't go in but saw a fair bit through the door!

4. What's a swinger? Is it to do with jazz?

Jizz?

• Like Like x 1
  5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

You have got a cellar, set your own up.

6. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

There used to be a Why Not? Kneipe on Neuhauserstrasse opposite the Infanteriekaserne (Alanbrooke Barracks) behind the Braumeister on Elsenerstrasse. If you wanted a quiet convivial pint, it was the place to go. Gorgeous landlady from the Canary Islands, married to a lump of lard Salmon Trout whose Renault 4 van dropped onto the shock absorbers when he got in.

Then the night before Javelin / Spearpoint / Crusader 80 / call it what you will, I went in to find it had been changed into a club with a bouncer on the door and hostesses drinking DM60 bottles of wine with you. Never went there again.

7. I'd cave the skull in of any bloke shagging my wife. Then resume shagging something else at the club.

Then again I'm apparently a double-standards using, chauvinist prick.

Aren't swingers clubs full of 'saggy' people in bad fitting lingerie anyway?

8. Flyingrockdj

Flyingrockdj War Hero Moderator

Only the blokes apparently!

9. Me and the wife went to one of those swingers parties the other night.

I didn't stay beyond the bit you find out who you are going to sleep with.

The last anybody saw of me was running out the door with the keys to some guys Porsche shouting. "You can keep the wife."

• Like Like x 4
  10. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

Agg! wrong topic , I thought you said Singer club for my sowing circle .. doh

11. So she's a husband beater then?
    If you cant handle her sexual needs you only have to ask?
    I'm sure a few on here can fill her up!!

12. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

You're confusing your oats with your needlework.

• Like Like x 1
  13. There's a big one in Sennelager. It's called the STC WOs & Sgt's Mess.

14. Pictures of neighbours wife?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 1
  15. There are allegedly a few ARRSE members who enjoy swinging. I'm sure they'll be in contact using the codeword "spunklovers".