why not become a state certified sex coach?

Is that the coach full of nurses from......

some other thread...

Really disappointed.

Thought this had something to do with the 'Bangbus' series, a cinematic masterpiece that has scandalously avoided recognition from the Academy Awards Committee.

They've got them in Holland, so why not over here? I saw a docu years ago about an English chap who wanted to lose his virginity. He had lessons from some old bat in Amsterdam, on how to feel relaxed with a woman and suchlike. She eventually took his cherry.

It cost him a fair bit, what with quite a few visits over there. He could have shagged a good looking one down the red light area for a lot less. Mindja, he doens't look like the sharpest tool in the box

Virgin School - YouTube

Really disappointed.

Thought this had something to do with the 'Bangbus' series, a cinematic masterpiece that has scandalously avoided recognition from the Academy Awards Committee.
It was difficult to tell from the headline. Coach (bus?) or coach (trainer?)

How many women that look like this will be going to those sex therapists baffled as to why their husband can't get a hard on over them anymore?
a1ed9_article-2066060-0EF22A3800000578-169_468x286.jpg

Oh I really, really think I can resist...!

It might not be an easy job but someone has to do it.

I've doubt among the obvious candidates there will be the rare jem!!!

A few pints of Aunty Stella, slims them down enough for sex!
It'd take more than a few.....mind...those hippos would prob down them quicker themselves than any bloke.......

I could do that job.....well ya dont need to be any good at a subject to teach it, do ya?.....:)