Why Newcastle Brown Ale is so strong...

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
...because it would have to be to consider these Geordie lasses...

Attachments

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
The one on the right...?!?!?!?

Yikes, not even from behind lest a stray reflective surface hove into view of her physog.

The one on the right...?!?!?!?

Yikes, not even from behind lest a stray reflective surface hove into view of her physog.
Wuss.

That picture is probably the Big Market, a snowy Saturday night there is a sight to behold. All the women wander around dressed if it was July.
As for the one on the right, yeh no problem, she's vertical and breathing isn't she?

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
Wuss.

That picture is probably the Big Market, a snowy Saturday night there is a sight to behold. All the women wander around dressed if it was July.
As for the one on the right, yeh no problem, she's vertical and breathing isn't she?
She would curdle my man fat before it even left the tube.

The thought of waking up and thinking about her as wor lass would make me feel less than canny and wish to do nowt but gan yam.

If she ever said Aye, pet to me, I want one gouged out and the other taped permanently shut.

There is a definite link between this thread and ..... Linky ....http://www.arrse.co.uk/north-east/149406-defining-north-east-record.html

This is normal all year evening out dress for Newcastle . That partly defines the North East I suppose .

As already said the girls are out on the " lash " down the Bigg Market ... and any fella wearing anything but a T Shirt as a top regardless of the weather is a POOF .

The gentleman 2nd from right is using two Newky bottles as spec lenses.

Wuss.

I'd do the little chubber in the Sailor outfit, she looks ok without clothes I bet, at least a paper bag wouldn't be required.

I'd do the little chubber in the Sailor outfit, she looks ok without clothes I bet, at least a paper bag wouldn't be required.

I would happily have a bash at any of the four but if I must express a preference, the 2nd from left looks "interesting"

I wonder if they would do a package deal?

Wuss.

That picture is probably the PIG Market, a snowy Saturday night there is a sight to behold. All the women wander around dressed if it was July.
Fixed that typo for you

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The one on the right would get it. Apart from having a rats grid, she has all the makings of a top fuck, OK looking body and Alice in Wonderland socks. What's not to like?

Smaaaash!

The one on the right would get it. Apart from having a rats grid, she has all the makings of a top fuck, OK looking body and Alice in Wonderland socks. What's not to like?

Smaaaash!
As someone has already pointed out ...

Attachments

Anyone who hasn't banged worse is a poof or was born rich. If that little fat-up in the sailors rig gave you the eye at 2AM after a skinful and there was nothing else on the cards you'd blatantly smash it and fuck it off early AM, DON'T LIE! The one in the black top does look like the bastard lovechild of Amy Winehouse and Herman Munster...