Why Newcastle Brown Ale is so strong...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by udipur, Dec 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. udipur

udipur LE Book Reviewer

...because it would have to be to consider these Geordie lasses...

Attached Files:

2. Are you saying you wouldn't?
    Obviously you are a soft southern nancy boy.........
  3. udipur

udipur LE Book Reviewer

The one on the right...?!?!?!?

Yikes, not even from behind lest a stray reflective surface hove into view of her physog.
  4. supergaylord
  5. From left to right:

A horror, a bloke, do able if she dropped a few stone, ............looks like the crazy frog :) .
  6. Who the fuck are they? The Viz fatslags?
  7. Baggsy the blonde chubber with the gigs on :)

A dorty beast and no mistake
  8. Wuss.

That picture is probably the Big Market, a snowy Saturday night there is a sight to behold. All the women wander around dressed if it was July.
    As for the one on the right, yeh no problem, she's vertical and breathing isn't she?
  9. udipur

udipur LE Book Reviewer

She would curdle my man fat before it even left the tube.

The thought of waking up and thinking about her as wor lass would make me feel less than canny and wish to do nowt but gan yam.

If she ever said Aye, pet to me, I want one gouged out and the other taped permanently shut.
  10. There is a definite link between this thread and ..... Linky ....http://www.arrse.co.uk/north-east/149406-defining-north-east-record.html

This is normal all year evening out dress for Newcastle . That partly defines the North East I suppose .

As already said the girls are out on the " lash " down the Bigg Market ... and any fella wearing anything but a T Shirt as a top regardless of the weather is a POOF .
  11. Newcastle Lesbian,Transgender and Gay Helpline
    Staff Christmas Party 2010
  12. The gentleman 2nd from right is using two Newky bottles as spec lenses.
  13. I'd do the little chubber in the Sailor outfit, she looks ok without clothes I bet, at least a paper bag wouldn't be required.

14. I would happily have a bash at any of the four but if I must express a preference, the 2nd from left looks "interesting"

I wonder if they would do a package deal?
  15. Fixed that typo for you