Why my posts have been deleted?

blue_sophist said:
Possibly they were inappropriate ... we may never know. The Moderators try to ensure that nothing "too bad" gets posted.
Ha? what's wrong with posting an article about wespons that Israel sell to UK? What's wrong with posting a video of Sean Lennon in Israel?

I wanna get some answers here!

What did your posts say?

I'd suggest your posts haven't been deleted, just moved out of site for now.

(Your posts are still registered below your chandelier candle stick holder avatar)

Sean Lennon? Son of? 'Cause he's crap springs to mind :biggrin:

No, his posts have gone - they aren't showing up in his list of posts in his profile

Trevelez said:
No, I'm not of that ilk. Perhaps you could re-draft your posts; something within them may have been inappropriate?
Nothing was inappropriate.

I posted 20 hours ago a video article about a gun that Israel sells to UK and an article about a UAV that Israel sells to UK, and today I posted a short video about the show of Sean Lennon in Israel and a short video of a football game between Israel and England that was in 1986.

In fairness, he has had some of his posts deleted from various forums. And they were no worse than a lot of drivel on the site (including mine of course :D ).

Yaron said:
Trevelez said:
No, I'm not of that ilk. Perhaps you could re-draft your posts; something within them may have been inappropriate?
Nothing was inappropriate.

I posted 20 hours ago a video article about a gun that Israel sells to UK and an article about a UAV that Israel sells to UK, and today I posted a short video about the show of Sean Lennon in Israel and a short video of a football game between Israel and England that was in 1986.
The 1986 football game may not be news! I gues you won, otherwise you wouldn't have bothered!! ;-)

in_the_cheapseats said:
No, his posts have gone - they aren't showing up in his list of posts in his profile
No. At this time he has 8 posts to his name but a search on his profile only shows 5. This means the other three are out of sight to mere mortal members and these posts have been removed to the hidden bit for review.

Sharon, PM the moderator of the forum you posted it in. I'm sure he'll tell you why they have been moved.

blue_sophist said:
The 1986 football game may not be news! I gues you won, otherwise you wouldn't have bothered!! ;-)
It was only a small part of a thread about the game between Israel and England that will take place two weeks from now. I opened this thread to help the English fans that are coming to Israel, help with information regarding pubs near the stadium and there also a festival in the park of Tel Aviv for the English fans.

Yaron said:
blue_sophist said:
It was only a small part of a thread about the game between Israel and England that will take place two weeks from now. I opened this thread to help the English fans that are coming to Israel, help with information regarding pubs near the stadium and there also a festival in the park of Tel Aviv for the English fans.

Will it cause great offence if I wear my German U Boat Commanders outfit to the game?

The Sean Lennon vid may have been deleted because it was in Lonely Hearts but didn't seem to have anything to do with, erm, Lonely Hearts?