Why my posts have been deleted?

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Yaron, Mar 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I made couple of posts. All of them have been deleted, why?

2. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Possibly they were inappropriate ... we may never know. The Moderators try to ensure that nothing "too bad" gets posted.

3. Post them again; you'll get some pertinent advice

4. Ha? what's wrong with posting an article about wespons that Israel sell to UK? What's wrong with posting a video of Sean Lennon in Israel?

I wanna get some answers here!

5. I don't understand.

6. Clearly not.

7. Why should I post them again? For them to be deleted in the second time? Are you a mod?

8. No, I'm not of that ilk. Perhaps you could re-draft your posts; something within them may have been inappropriate?

9. What did your posts say?

I'd suggest your posts haven't been deleted, just moved out of site for now.

(Your posts are still registered below your chandelier candle stick holder avatar)

10. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Sean Lennon? Son of? 'Cause he's crap springs to mind :biggrin:

11. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

No, his posts have gone - they aren't showing up in his list of posts in his profile

12. blue-sophist

Come on ... be fair. Our new contact has a fair question.

Try again, Yaron ... you may slip under the wire!

13. Nothing was inappropriate.

I posted 20 hours ago a video article about a gun that Israel sells to UK and an article about a UAV that Israel sells to UK, and today I posted a short video about the show of Sean Lennon in Israel and a short video of a football game between Israel and England that was in 1986.

14. In fairness, he has had some of his posts deleted from various forums. And they were no worse than a lot of drivel on the site (including mine of course :D ).

15. blue-sophist

The 1986 football game may not be news! I gues you won, otherwise you wouldn't have bothered!! ;-)