Why kidz are no longer taken on Adventure training trips

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by crabnomore, Oct 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Saw the advert on TV for this bunch of lawyers and could not believe it

2. Go on idle arrsers. £10 for the best bogus claim form.
  3. "Our solicitors have all successfully provided clear and accurate advice and support whilst also obtaining maximum compensation."

ADD " and made a great deal of money for themselves" :roll:
  4. I gashed my hand and ended up in hospital a few years back. Some gopping bint comes and sits next to me in A&E and starts asking questions about how it happened so I explained I did it with a circular saw at work, trying to play it down to avoid embarassement at having had hurt myself. She pipes up that if my employer didn't train me properly I could land big bucks etc etc... Anyways after filling in this form for about an hour she finally asked for my employers address and details. 'Self employed' I replied. She went ape 5hit, but atleast it killed an hour waiting to see the nurse :)
  5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Kidz Claim? I thought it was a site for the Mcanns and the Glitters of this world!
    I was about to apply for one.
  6. Are you insured? You could have sued yourself, which would be nice to see in court especially if you have multiple personalities (something several users of this site have)
  7. Are you sure about that?

Sure its not one user being several users each of which has multiple personalities.

In fact are you sure that the membership list of 30000 odd isn't actually you and one other person? Or maybe they are all you ??