Why its best not to run a Red Light....

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Tommy, Apr 1, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now that is FUNNY :lol: :lol:
  2. You don't actually believe it do you?
  3. If i was watching that i would have put the phone down to enjoy it, mothergoose is indeed a bible basher, i thought it meant something quite different!!
  4. :roll: IT'S FUNNY :roll:
  5. Sorry to pyss on the parade but when he was thinking of what to say he just started laughing!!
  6. Sorry, maybe the 'This Way to the Funny/Laffs Section' is not massively evident around here coz we've had some huge failures of senses of humour during this thread?!

Heigh-ho. Not what I thougt the site wanted to promote here, but c'est la vie.
  7. Come on now Tommy, i did put a bible bashing gag in there!
  8. Is this praise from a fellow peer or fellow chav? ;) :D
  9. No, just my take on you appearing as a chod. Dont credit yourself with the ability to peerage.
  10. One doesn't have "the ability to peerage" you muppet, one has innate 'nobility' - it's not a relative state and therfore not determined by quantifiables. A little bit like there being no state of being 'a little bit pregnant'.;)

Or is this gonna get deleted as well now coz the mods are having an away day? :D

Fill yer boots guys and knock yerselves out, what ever floats ya boats.
  11. Tommy, I wouldn’t dream of deleting your 'learned and intellectual' responses. It gives me something to write about. I truly feel humbled that you have taken the time out from your busy schedule to reply. I am sat here like a young puppy dog with a fresh HB pencil awaiting the sage like verse from your keyboard. I now know what Freud, Churchill and Trishas apprentices felt like. I am surely blessed.

I feel in such a position that your muppetry comment falls on me in such a way that Elvis's fans felt touched at the Vegas venue. Can one sell a feeling on Ebay in the way that silk scarves were sold at Christies?

I am looking forward to this weekend as it will be as enlightening as the followers of Timothy Leary. Life changing, monumentally life changing.

We sit as blank pages wishing and hoping you fill them with the joys of life, the meaning of existence and other such important issues.

(On the other hand, if you feel that you cannot express your free speech, bizarre opinions and general will on the untermentch, pi55 off to the Lib Dems website and fill yer boots). I am actually quite intrigued by your Cannabis fuelled postings.
  12. LOL - seeing as you guys have made a sport out of deleting what ever I write/post, regardless of the subject-matter or where I place it in these forums, then hey, knock yourselves out. Enjoy.

"There are none so challenged as those with a mirror held-up to them."

"Watch your thoughts; they become your words. Watch your words; they become your actions. Watch your actions; they become your habits. Watch your habits; they become your character. Watch your character for it will become your destiny."

Or will this get deleted as being controversial and challenging? FFS. :roll:

One of the guys on here got challenged by one of my posts - did that really need to necessitate every post I put on here getting deleted by the Mods? Might that not smack of "we don't like it and therefore we'll we'll bin it"?

Way to go Mods!

If that's the kind of forum you guys want to run, then let's just say - the rest of of us will go 'seen'. ;)

Waiting for this to be deleted by Mods........
  13. Tommy, read who 'runs' this part of Dodge City. If you are in any doubt, it's me. I tend not to delete fcuk all (only if it contravenes the general rules at the front door to this part of the site).

I am quite happy for you to use this thread as your graffiti wall. Trust me, it won’t 'disappear'. It will however, judge you. If you are happy with that then let it reign for all to see.

You generalise 'seeing as you guys have made a sport out of deleting what ever I write/post'.

I cannot vouch for other moderators on the board but I'm sure they felt your posts in those forums were off thread or in the realms of total bollox, they hold the power of the delete button, not me. Please be rest assured that you can revert to type and post bollox in here. You will be judged however by a very broad spectrum of humanity and will not have the privilege of having your previous posts deleted in here. All are free to judge you as they feel fit to. If you feel that your comments are judged harshly, I would be more than happy to show you the door. (I may even help you out and amend your posts if you request such an action). That is my rite as the moderator of the NAAFI. Think of me as your 'friendly' night club doorman. Don’t come crying to me if some chav knocks your pseudo middle class teeth down the back of your pretentious intellectual throat. All I will do is point towards the exit. I may offer you the services of the nearest A & E ward but you ultimately have control of your keyboard. My name, my game is not suppression. Post what the feck you like. But, do not whine when you are out witted by a member of the 'working classes' (TIC, tongue in cheek).

We offer a weapons free policy. I am merely employed to carry out the bodies as and when required.

If you wish to sing like a Miner Bird on heat regarding moderation, the NAAFI aint the place to do it....top tip. :wink: