why is this site called arrse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only rumors and service ive heard about is that some of you like to service "members" behind a shed or something

so why is this site named after a rear end?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
the only rumors and service ive heard about is that some of you like to service "members" behind a shed or something

So you have somewhere to stick your head, you toilet dwelling spunk trumpet.

Why don't you fuck off with your inane drivel. You're really beginning to fuck me off with your stupid questions, you're worse than my 3 year old grandchild for stupid fucking questions! So why don't you fuck off and die you boring cunt!

Why don't you fuck off with your inane drivel. You're really beginning to fuck me off with your stupid questions, you're worse than my 3 year old grandchild for stupid fucking questions! So why don't you fuck off and die you boring cunt!
yeh .. what he said :)

M

Mark The Convict

I think it's quite amusing, in a 'toddler reaching for the boiling kettle' sort of way.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
I call wah.

You really are a cretinous lump of putrefied donkey droppings!! Have you never heard of acronyms A.R.R.S.E. - (Army Rumour Service
Try going back to kindergarten and learning something this time.

Arron, you are a trolling, children's pants sniffing ass-goon. Bore off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads