Why is Steve Wright such a fuckwit?

Mincing around the kitchen with the wireless on and that tireless, self-believing wanker Steve Wright is on. I used to listen to his drivel 25 years ago whilst driving vans around full of pet food. I thought he was shit then and he's even fucking worse now. Some points:

1. Wrighty, your show was shit in the 80s, it's stiil shit now.
2. You're not funny.
3. 'The Big Show?' You're having a fucking laugh mate. 'The Big Pile of Regurgitated Shite Show' more like.
4. Why hasn't he been arrested yet for, I dunno, a motoring offence for example?
5. Cunt.

Sid the Manager was funny, as was Jervais and the bloke who sounded like a Downie..

SR actually makes me shout at the wireless, the smug, self-important unfunny singing along to amazing records with a pisspoor voice I don't want to listen to cunt.

Mincing around the kitchen with the wireless on and that tireless, self-believing wanker Steve Wright is on. I used to listen to his drivel 25 years ago whilst driving vans around full of pet food. I thought he was shit then and he's even fucking worse now. Some points:

2. You're not funny.
3. 'The Big Show?' You're having a fucking laugh mate. 'The Big Pile of Regurgitated Shite Show' more like.
4. Why hasn't he been arrested yet for, I dunno, a motoring offence for example?
5. Cunt.
Have you considered listening to something else or are you going to have an aneurysm in your kitchen about it?

To be fair, it's called the 'Big Show' because it's three hours long. The longest (or biggest, if you like) show on Radio Two.

He is still an unfunny cunt though. Stopped listening to his self publicising drivel years ago.

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer

2. You're not funny.
5. Cunt.
Here is an idea
Switch it off or change stations you twat.
Then you won't get all worked up and raise your blood pressure.

Even the very worst output on Radio Two is still a thousand times better than the total unmitigated shite on Radio One or any of the steaming piles of turd that are commercial radio stations.

I'm sorry, but all a wireless needs is a big button for Radio Two, one for Radio Four in the evening, and a slot I can plug my iPod into for all other times.

He's a cunt, end of. 'Factoids' for fuck's sake! He was doing fucking factoids 25 fucking years ago, the greasy-haired, pot-bellied, self-important wanker. Have you also noticed that every message he reads out from some sweaty civvy starts with 'love the show?' Yeah, I'll fucking bet.

Seriously, why is this waste of spectrum still on the fucking radio?

Here is an idea
Switch it off or change stations you twat.
Then you won't get all worked up and raise your blood pressure.

and here's another idea - take the time to check a thread that is one page long so that you don't suggest the same thing two people have already said.

Then you won't get all worked up and cont.P.94

By far his worst trait - apart from being an unfunny cnut - is his annoying habit of playing obscure oldies that I can no longer remember who did them due to my failing memory/eyesight/everything else. Wright must simply assume that we're all walking musical encyclopedias of Gambacini proportions. I used to be, but now I'm not. See where I'm going?

It's piss poor broadcastiong relying totally on Twatter 'trendings', wanky Facespace shyte, and 'news' he's lifted out of the Metro that he's picked up off the tube on his way in. Put that fucker in front of a mic with no script, no Metro, no internet... and no 'posse' and he'd be stranded like the bloated walrus he now is, and not the slim fucker he was in days of yore. Not that you'd realise looking at his webspace - the fat, unfunny, Metro-plagiarising cnut.

By far his worst trait - apart from being an unfunny cnut - is his annoying habit of playing obscure oldies that I can no longer remember who did them due to my failing memory/eyesight/everything else. Wright must simply assume that we're all walking musical encyclopedias of Gambacini proportions. I used to be, but now I'm not. See where I'm going?

It's piss poor broadcastiong relying totally on Twatter 'trendings', wanky Facespace shyte, and 'news' he's lifted out of the Metro that he's picked up off the tube on his way in. Put that fucker in front of a mic with no script, no Metro, no internet... and no 'posse' and he'd be stranded like the bloated walrus he now is, and not the slim fucker he was in days of yore. Not that you'd realise looking at his webspace - the fat, unfunny, Metro-plagiarising cnut.
In a fucking nutshell!!
Well played Sir.

Latest Threads