Why is it that .........................?

You always see a really thin soldier with a really fat wife?

Answer the question then ask you own "why is it that?

Possibly because opposites attract.

Why is it men are so obsessed with girls taking it up the arrse?

Cos she eats all the fcking food and does no phys!!!

IrishDoris said:
Possibly because opposites attract.

Why is it men are so obsessed with girls taking it up the arrse?
Cause it's easier to part two fat cheeks then lift a fat belly and part the flaps apart :lol:

walting_matilda said:

Because its a throw over from the bird he shagged doon toon and couldnt get a posting quick enough to avoid whatever sprog fell out of its clack 9 months later.

And of course weddin' a fat munter ensures no one will touch it whilst he is away on tour.

Good possible answers. Don't forget to add your own question.

Here is another,

Why is it journos when doing pieces on the army never do proper research. ie. Get the name of the regiment/corps wrong or that recent times piece they called the young lad who died in Iraq a TA recruit etc etc

Oh, I see how this works. I'll disappear from the thread as it is obviously yet another civvy dullfest thread aimed at other dullard civpop.

Bugger, I didn't realise it was just for civvies.

Someone starts a thread for a bit of a laugh,Why is it that....................? They get instantly jumped on by a bitter and twisted lurker who can't play nice (and doesn't want anyone else to)

Come on Flashy I used to enjoy reading your posts, where's all this bile coming from? For Fux sake chill out and lets have the old one back!!!

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
walting_matilda said:

Because its a throw over from the bird he shagged doon toon and couldnt get a posting quick enough to avoid whatever sprog fell out of its clack 9 months later.

And of course weddin' a fat munter ensures no one will touch it whilst he is away on tour.

I know of at least 6 of those here...ha ha ha....one's still getting bucked though while the Bn are away.....fcukin heffer

Okay......why is it that I'm not expected to wash my hands every time I rub (okay, pick) my nose, tug my ear, scratch my chin or hold my arm but I'm supposed to wash my hands every time I go wee wee?

Now I can understand to a point the need for degunging when my finger goes straight through the cut-price ar*e wipe that I've used to mop up my butt muck but not after holding my todger in my hand for a few seconds to empty my bladder of its 'sterile' contents.

The missus goes booloo if I don't wash my hands after a pi55 but she doesn't moan when I don't wash after manhandling the same appendage to empty my man fat over her chops.

So, why the double standards?