Why Is It Tea/Coffee "NATO" ??

sorry if this is a re-post, had a quick look & found nothing.

does anyone actually know why a tea/coffee white with 2 sugars is known as "NATO" :?: :?: :?: :?:

not requiring the standard answer of "its nato standard". 8O 8O

want to know if there is more to it. :!: :!:

Not strictly related, but funny anyway. I have worked or had friends who have worked with the special needs folks who are 'independently living' in the community..... :roll: and they generally use sugar lumps instead of normal sugar coz they got sick of them making staff a cuppa with two TABLESPOONS of sugar!!! And because of PC crap they're not allowed to offend them in any way and have to drink it :lol:

So, the no milk and no sugar has to be a famous black person who is flat-chested or castrated? No, Whoopi Goldberg was the nun in that film (so she's not with sugar). She is black nun/none.

I once worked with a bloke who when asked how he liked his brew said he'd have a Douglas. 'A Douglas?' i queried, to which he replied 'Douglas Bader - nay toes!'

Hey Bobos. I expect your "sorry" was directed at the posters in general, but, if you were apologising to ME, well thank you!! Because, as a blonde, female civvy, I don't expect such niceties.

I apologised becuse I forget Woopie Goldberg was a nun, therefore black and none for coffee. I did not apologise because of your sexuality or hair colour, but sorry anyway.

I suppose an adolf hitler was white with one ???????????

Is_That_A_Wah said:
'Cos it always used to come from the cookhouse in a ferkin norwegian with the milk and sugar already added, so you had no choice (other than to decline).
Tea from a norgie whilst sat on the range tastes different to any other tea. Is it climatic conditions or the cookhouse 'special ingredient'?

Latest Threads