Why is Gutersloh so crepe?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Outstanding, Jan 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I mean, in theory it should be great. 5 Units, one big camp, should be a brilliant social and leisure environment. So why is it all cliques and fights?

2. Simple. Loggie Regts full of bleach blonde dykes who make Prisoner Cell Block H birds look feminine.

Bugger all discipline from what I've seen.

It's a lovely area spoiled by thick truck drivers.

3. And not forgeting the Carribean gang bangers.

Oops, my apologies, I meant those dedicated means to patch up the Army's shortfall.

4. Couldnt agree more M'Lud, Which spazmo decided to stick 3 Regiments of loggies in the same place, The army has to pay for some contracters to repair the road, as all of the knuckle marks have worn into a huge trench.

Plus we are banned from every decent establishment within 20 miles. :pissedoff:

Doing Guard Commander here gives me the impression that Mother nature likes a laugh just as much as the rest of us

5. Gd Comd? You should try going in the Mess. It's like David Attenborough is filming an epsiode of 'Interesting life forms found under a stone'.

No wonder the place is a bag of underpants. There is no leadership or discipline. The officers are only one step up the evolution chain from jelly fish and the seniors look like extras from 'Shameless'.

But what else would you expect from a bunch of truck driving thickoes?

6. Erm the mess, ah well now see, Ive sat outside it in a minibus quite often. But I dont think they will let me in for fear of being drunk under the table. Plus I think the old drinking pyjamas would look a bit silly on me as I have appeared to have swallowed a spacehopper

7. Thing is that the accn isn't bad and the place should be brilliant, how do you make it better. I think that if we had a single GSM type bloke who gripped everyone that would go a long way towards it. trouble is that no-mne seems resposnsible to anyone for anything!!

8. The way to make it better is to post out the RLC Regts and post in 3 Regts of pole dancing hookers who all look like Kylie Minogue.

9. Good solution - who will grease the poles!?

10. Me, I get jiffed for everything else