Why is C95 only in DPM?

Discussion in 'OTC and ACF' started by steptoe, Oct 14, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Perplexed tis all, can any one explain?

2. what do you want it in?

you can get it in desert DPM.

3. Its not that at all, I liked the colour of the old barrack dress, Olive green, would look sweet. Whats the point of DPM any ways, doesn't even make you invisible when in the bushes..

4. Try gettin Bernards watch. You wouldn't need to be "invisable" you could just stop time and move you and all your friends somewhere else. Job done

5. I still have barrack dress, if we had CS95 in barrack trouser green we'd look like the canadian army after it had been caught in the rain!!

6. you are having a laugh!!!!..why not join another army where they do "different styles" eh?

7. I thought you were in the OTC?

Silly question anyway, its not a fashion show hurrumph

8. A daft question, suspected a waaah. However I have seen RAF Police Dog Handlers wearing CS95 in black.

9. 307

307 War Hero

You nobber, I hear the DCTA is working on a personal issue cloaking device until then we'll have to make do with concealment, no cam makes you invisible, it makes you a lot harder to detect and until digi cam came out DPM was known as the best in the world. Digicam ain't all it's cracked up to be anyway, the Canadian stuff goes white through washing and I can't comment on the yank stuff. Speaking of some Canadian has a real hardon for CADPAT, they're procurring cadpat boots, cadpat underwear, cadpat rifles, cadpat gloves apparently cadpat cam cream is the next to be procurred.

10. Bosco! PMSL I hated that little cnut

11. Its just DPM has become barrack dress mainly... so dull

12. 307

307 War Hero

What do you wear in the field then, your dayglo shell suit?

13. When I first joined back in 99, we had barrack dress... And yes I was gonna do a WAHHH but the replies were quite interesting :)

14. Is your degree in fashion? do you like mincing around in uniform? destined to be an ACF instructor? WTF are the OTC wearing "barrack dress", must be a wind up, only a total cnut would seriously make such gash statements

15. Whoa, old sweat there :roll: