• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Why is C95 only in DPM?

Its not that at all, I liked the colour of the old barrack dress, Olive green, would look sweet. Whats the point of DPM any ways, doesn't even make you invisible when in the bushes..

Try gettin Bernards watch. You wouldn't need to be "invisable" you could just stop time and move you and all your friends somewhere else. Job done

steptoe said:
Its not that at all, I liked the colour of the old barrack dress, Olive green, would look sweet. Whats the point of DPM any ways, doesn't even make you invisible when in the bushes..
I thought you were in the OTC?

Silly question anyway, its not a fashion show hurrumph

You nobber, I hear the DCTA is working on a personal issue cloaking device until then we'll have to make do with concealment, no cam makes you invisible, it makes you a lot harder to detect and until digi cam came out DPM was known as the best in the world. Digicam ain't all it's cracked up to be anyway, the Canadian stuff goes white through washing and I can't comment on the yank stuff. Speaking of some Canadian has a real hardon for CADPAT, they're procurring cadpat boots, cadpat underwear, cadpat rifles, cadpat gloves apparently cadpat cam cream is the next to be procurred.

steptoe said:
Its just DPM has become barrack dress mainly... so dull
Is your degree in fashion? do you like mincing around in uniform? destined to be an ACF instructor? WTF are the OTC wearing "barrack dress", must be a wind up, only a total cnut would seriously make such gash statements

Vonshot said:
steptoe said:
Its just DPM has become barrack dress mainly... so dull
Is your degree in fashion? do you like mincing around in uniform? destined to be an ACF instructor? WTF are the OTC wearing "barrack dress", must be a wind up, only a total cnut would seriously make such gash statements
I can honestly say, that if there's one thing in this world which is likely to happen, it's Steptoe becoming (even more of) an ACF instructor.

Old Man Steptoe said:
When I first joined back in 99...
With reflerence to the question about him being in the OTC and remembering Barrack Dress; when he first joined, it was scarlet tunics and three rounds a minute no matter what the weather. The '99 to which he refers is 17! :lol:

As we are talking fashion, I was thinking about getting my C95s tailored and maybe a silk lining put in my smock.

I do need some thing for the collar chaff also, any suggestions?

Latest Threads