Why is ARRSE so serious now?

P

PrinceAlbert

A quick one off the wrist....cheers buddy.

He's hot ;)

I wonder if they make children sized ones?

HAHAHA im not sure if its impressive or pathetic?? very realistic tho?...who knows,one day my rage might explode and the missus might go missing?so one of them gadgets could make a decent temporary replacement....shame the fuckin thing cant cook!

Because I said so.

Because I said so.
Why you hanging about in the NAAFI sluggy? Don't you realise that there are people posting asking about pay days this month? I (helpfully) directed one or two in your direction, hope you can help, no need for thanks. :)

Why you hanging about in the NAAFI sluggy? Don't you realise that there are people posting asking about pay days this month? I (helpfully) directed one or two in your direction, hope you can help, no need for thanks. :)
When IS pay day?

I never ever thought anyone could make sex seem dull. It's not actually a doll, it's a real woman pertified through boredom.

I'm on the biff shithouse, so shut it in the quiet seats.

I don't do pay anyway dickhead, I make tea and "take messages" when not organising Battlefield Tours.

The naafi scares me as well, there are boys in there. Ewww.

These sex dolls, how do you clean 'em out when they're full?