WHY IS 5.56 SO FU**ING ANNOYIING

Oh, I dunno - some of his posts have started some quite ammusing too and fro's............

He's just a kid and should be treated as such (and no thats not locked in a cupboard covered in fag burns!). Viewed with the level of respect/attention his posts deserve though, they do take up alot of the space on here for not a lot of useable info, so on the other hand he might need to knob off.........

BS (who is in a quite surprisingly good mood today....)

He is just a nipper - back off.

Just because you cant remember that far back.

Think about it - he is a "whats that for" kid but with the whole internet to ask these days.

In 10 years he could be one of the old n bold of ARRSE history.

Or we could have just filled him in at a Crawl (when he is old enough to drink)

5.56 - if you are reading this..... take heed and wind it in a little. Nothing wrong with being keen but dont take the biscuit.

Rincewind

What sort of adult starts a thread attacking a fourteen year old kid? Would you like it if a grown adult started an "anti" thread, against your fourteen year old son?

If you read a few more threads, you will find that 5.56 is actually quite a popular little chap.

Edited to say - you can delete your own threads, which is what I suggest you do.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Leave the boy alone - he's harmless. A little naïve maybe - but who's he hurting. If you don't like his threads there is a simple answer - don't read the bl00dy things!

shootingchef388 said:
OK guys have read some of the sport had at 5.56 expense!!!!!!

So vent your spleen here and tell us all why he is such an annoying little TW*T.
one question.....................................whats your problem

I can't see the harm in a bit of slagging off directed towards a 14 year old lad. Whilst we're on here spouting boll0x he's robbing our houses the little cnut.

I do however draw the line at masturbating over his chest.

shootingchef388 said:
OK guys have read some of the sport had at 5.56 expense!!!!!!

So vent your spleen here and tell us all why he is such an annoying little TW*T.
Wind your neck in, he's harmless. Besides he's kind of like a mascot, will be a shame when the wee lad grows up.

Latest Threads