why is 229 rubbish

well you have BRAVO tp the ultimate comms troop... nope look at the people in it.
WHISKEY tp the coolest tp.. just a bunch of stupid little boys and when i say little you know who i mean !!!!!!!!
CHARLIE tp do everything the hardest way possible and the the idea for sport afternoons is dont bother having them lets work on trucks

ochayethenoo said:
well you have BRAVO tp the ultimate comms troop... nope look at the people in it.
WHISKEY tp the coolest tp.. just a bunch of stupid little boys and when i say little you know who i mean !!!!!!!!
CHARLIE tp do everything the hardest way possible and the the idea for sport afternoons is dont bother having them lets work on trucks
You in 7???

ochayethenoo said:
I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in
public.

come on children, if you're going to write shiite on the web then you shan't be allowed to touch daddy's computer. sounds like charlie troop needs more PT.

what's his name?