Why I'm bored by Pashtun_Nationalis

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by theoriginalphantom, Apr 3, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm fed up with utter sheepscunts/sockpuppets attempting to tell me what I should feel or be outraged by. I don't mind people having an opinion. I'm not too fussed if it's wrong (ie different to mine)
    this cretin has managed to irritate me enough to bother to type two replies on it's thread, and to even create a whole new thread.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/naafi-bar/196957-why-i-hate-taliban-so-should-you.html

obviously I'm hoping for everyone to agree with me, and if you don't I'll, erm, do absolutely nothing about it. that'll show you.

so jump on the bandwagon/outrage bus/Deltic or hide in the shed.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cunts like him thrive on the oxygen of your replies. Cut off the oxygen, and he will suffocate.

3. I bet he's another Goat fucker that needs adding to my sig block. The cunt.

4. He lives in the West. So that'll be "inflatable goat love-doll fucker". Otherwise the RSPCA would be on him like, errrrm, a Pashtun up a goat. The inflatable goat fucking cunt.

• Like Like x 1
  5. He admitted to shagging goats but got a bit coy when asked about his technique. It sent him away for a while but he has a fixation about 'educating' us. Not about shagging goats though.

6. Maybe he's a fucking north Korean cyber hacker.

7. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

8. Just to be clear here. He first joined as Pashtun saying he wanted to join the British Army but after making a tool of himself he turned to emergency banter and was banned. He returned as Afghan Kandak and was banned again.

The utter cockstand and bottom feeder Joey Deacon then started several accounts named Afghan Kandak which were banned one at a tine.

Pashtun Nationalis then rocked up in his new guise as monotonous droning internet wibble lip and Peter Dow-esque video maker.

• Like Like x 2
  9. What I don't like about him is that he's a bigoted cunt.

I reckon if Hitler had gone for the muslims instead of jews that PN would be growing even shitter facial hair than he currently has.