Why I Stayed With Wayne After His Brothel Shame

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SlimeyToad, Feb 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh, go on then, Colleen, surprise us.

His rugged good looks?

His intellect?

His riveting conversation?

His bulging, massive........wallet.....maybe?

Am I being unfair to the girl or is she just another WAG gold-digger?

2. Back then? £££££££££ssss...... if he got caught again, now she's established and earning on her own???

3. How 'kin much???

Get the KY out.

Yoo hoo! Wayne, honey....here I am!

4. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

I take it this is some crap from OK mag or similar moronic publication.

Basic answer has to be - who gives a fcuk? Perhaps those with an intellect little better than that of a dead slug.....maybe... but that would be it.

5. More riveting crap

6. £20million and he hasn't done fcuk all yet.

7. Boring fucking shit.

To the arrse hole!

8. Now to be fair, she was Wayne's girlfriend before he signed the big contract. although the illegal payments habitually made to young talent by certain premiership clubs may have given her a clue...

9. Fcuking Everton reject.

10. Actuelly she dumped him a few months before his wonder goal for Everton against the Gunners.
    After being praised as the next Pele on MOTD she showed up again and fell to her knees (more than likely). Poor old Wayne didn't see the pickaxe and shovel over her shoulder.

11. I didnt know Pele was a fat usless waste of monkeyspunk!!

poor!! with 20 mil in his chubby little mitts I wouldnt say he was poor and anyway he gets what he deserves after turking that 57 year old hooer!!

personnally i see tragedies around the world like the Tsunami, Hurricane katrin etc etc....and ask dear God why do all the innocents have to die...why couldnt it have been the Likes of chubberboy Rooney and that mong Posh Spice...oh and thorw in all the Big brother contestants while you are there!!