Why I love religion.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SudoCreme, Mar 14, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Kinda wish I hadn't watched that now.
    Reading some of Richard Dawkins' work this morning somewhat raised my faith in humanity.
    But that has got it crashing down.

Ah well, back to being a misanthrope today...
  2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

3. I hope that I have misunderstood her, but is she really claiming credit for causing the earthquake and tidal wave in Japan last week?
    Fortunately she didn't mention the UK but the Americans could be in trouble.
  4. I'd sooner see to that than to richarddawkins with his novel form of secterianism. Apart from anything else it's female. My god i'm feeling sad today.
    Well, it looks female. So long as it doesn't talk while I'm trying to remember what you do. It's been a long time y'know.
  5. She could do with having her face stepped on repeatedly as well as something particularly unpleasant to her womb to stop her breeding.
  6. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

7. Barking. Absolutely mental.
  8. Richard Dawkins, Darwin and science are my holy trinity. Proof is my gospel!

She is off er boobs.
  9. Fcuk. Me. Gently.:shock:

That woman makes Charlie Sheen look sane and rational! I would love to think it's a WAH of inspired proportions, but sadly, she probably means every word. I'll leave the final judgement on her to the big guy Himself:

10. To do/say what?

"There are loony Christian, Muslims, Atheists, Jedi, etc, etc.

I would suggest she is one of the lonny Chrisitans, and the majority of Christians I know (hopefully all of them) would agree."

Does that fulfil your expectations?
  11. God, she has a nice cock sucking mouth.

What did she say anyway?
  12. I've never met an atheist spouting out loony remarks. I've met quite a few religious types that spout out A LOT! my girlfriend was one, her dad wrote books on how the flood could be explained by science-it was a load of tosh and no one would publish it so he did it at home with some cardboard and crayon. I imagine he bought the only copy.