Why I love religion.

Kinda wish I hadn't watched that now.
Reading some of Richard Dawkins' work this morning somewhat raised my faith in humanity.
But that has got it crashing down.

Ah well, back to being a misanthrope today...

I hope that I have misunderstood her, but is she really claiming credit for causing the earthquake and tidal wave in Japan last week?
Fortunately she didn't mention the UK but the Americans could be in trouble.

She could do with having her face stepped on repeatedly as well as something particularly unpleasant to her womb to stop her breeding.

Fcuk. Me. Gently.:shock:

That woman makes Charlie Sheen look sane and rational! I would love to think it's a WAH of inspired proportions, but sadly, she probably means every word. I'll leave the final judgement on her to the big guy Himself:

Jesus-loves-you-But-everyone-else-thinks-youre-a-****.jpg

:pissedoff:Just waiting for the religious apologists.
To do/say what?

"There are loony Christian, Muslims, Atheists, Jedi, etc, etc.

I would suggest she is one of the lonny Chrisitans, and the majority of Christians I know (hopefully all of them) would agree."

Does that fulfil your expectations?

God, she has a nice cock sucking mouth.

What did she say anyway?

I've never met an atheist spouting out loony remarks. I've met quite a few religious types that spout out A LOT! my girlfriend was one, her dad wrote books on how the flood could be explained by science-it was a load of tosh and no one would publish it so he did it at home with some cardboard and crayon. I imagine he bought the only copy.

To do/say what?

"There are loony Christian, Muslims, Atheists, Jedi, etc, etc.

I would suggest she is one of the lonny Chrisitans, and the majority of Christians I know (hopefully all of them) would agree."

Does that fulfil your expectations?
Yip. This particular Chrisitan(!) would go along with that. She is so far off the mark that it would be funny if it weren't so sad.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
:pissedoff:Just waiting for the religious apologists.
Godless scum. Athiest. Spawn of fucking Satan. Make no mistake, worm, you are destined to the firey pits of HELL. With Adolf fucking HITLER. Yes, HITLER. Pray upon that you NAZI.

Any Christian, like what I am, who cannot see that the birds gob was designed by GOD to suck the dicks of the ATHIESTS and convert them to the paths of righteousness is a fucking Freemason.

Fucking Freemasons. Dont start me.

Peace and love people. Like what wassname said. Jesus. Him.

Security!!! he's out again.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Security!!! he's out again.
Nah, I'm just having a quiet fag against the wall. I'll come quietly. Jesus, give an honest man a break Guv, do. I see Arsenal lost, eh? YOU SCARLET JEZEBELL WHORE OF BABYLON YOU SHALL BURN FOR ETERNITY IN THE FIREY PITS OF...

Sorry. Sorry. You got a light Bud?