Why I hate the Taliban and so should you

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Pashtun_Nationalis, Apr 3, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Please share with friends.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I'm glad you shared that on a British Military website. I was about to pop over, hand out a couple of handjobs and give those poor misunderstood chappies the contents of my bank accounts.

You're an idiot and sadly on the serious bit or I'd call you naughty names.
    • Like Like x 4
  3. is this about their, frankly shocking, pension scheme?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. OFFS, you still haven't got that semtex vest to work then!
  5. Indeed. The problem with the serious bit is that we can't call him a gaping, ming-encrusted, pube-matted ultracunt with all the intelligence of a rotting badger or similar, so I shan't.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. What is a ultracunt?
  7. hotel_california

hotel_california LE Book Reviewer

Look in the mirror, son...look in the mirror......
    • Like Like x 10
  8. Awww I am so touched, my cheeks are blushing, it's good to know people like you exist in mental wards.
  9. The cyber world is not reality young chap.
  10. I for one am glad I have been enlightened, I did not know any of that stuff....

Oh wait a second I think I did because I read,watch and listen to all sorts of stuff including the News.
  11. Are you still posting videos of yourself talking complete dribble on YouTube? Not that I'm interested in anything you say, I just wanted to see how rapidly your male pattern baldness is coming along.
  12. Er, this is the real World.

You're communicating via the internet, but you're coming across as a massive bell-end precisely because you are - in reality - a massive bell-end.
    • Like Like x 3
  13. I can't read the link from work, is there any chance someone could summarise?

Are the Taliban bad then? Is that what this is all about?
  14. Well if at least one believer of the rapist pedophile homosexual prophet Mohammed from the Koran novel is offended by that, well jobs a good one.
  15. ehwhat

ehwhat Old-Salt Book Reviewer

MODS please redirect this to the NAAFI.

It has no place in the Serious Bit section.

Perhaps a better topic for the OP would have been the future, or lack of one, for Karzai and the ongoing attempts to re-brand the Taliban through efforts to open an office in Qatar? Perhaps with a side of Turkey's successful direct negotiation for the release of their captured engineer and its implications? A moments reflection of the reality that the Taliban are not a monolith and that there are points of entry between factions? Perhaps the recent article in the Sueddeutsche Zeitung where Karzai invites Mullah Omar to run for President and the complete lack of reality that it portrays?

Or perhaps we can be entertained with another meaningless rant? Carry on.