Why I hate the Taliban and so should you

I'm glad you shared that on a British Military website. I was about to pop over, hand out a couple of handjobs and give those poor misunderstood chappies the contents of my bank accounts.

You're an idiot and sadly on the serious bit or I'd call you naughty names.

I'm glad you shared that on a British Military website. I was about to pop over, hand out a couple of handjobs and give those poor misunderstood chappies the contents of my bank accounts.

Indeed. The problem with the serious bit is that we can't call him a gaping, ming-encrusted, pube-matted ultracunt with all the intelligence of a rotting badger or similar, so I shan't.

Awww I am so touched, my cheeks are blushing, it's good to know people like you exist in mental wards.

I for one am glad I have been enlightened, I did not know any of that stuff....

Oh wait a second I think I did because I read,watch and listen to all sorts of stuff including the News.

Awww I am so touched, my cheeks are blushing, it's good to know people like you exist in mental wards.
Are you still posting videos of yourself talking complete dribble on YouTube? Not that I'm interested in anything you say, I just wanted to see how rapidly your male pattern baldness is coming along.

I can't read the link from work, is there any chance someone could summarise?

Are the Taliban bad then? Is that what this is all about?

Well if at least one believer of the rapist pedophile homosexual prophet Mohammed from the Koran novel is offended by that, well jobs a good one.

ehwhat

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
MODS please redirect this to the NAAFI.

It has no place in the Serious Bit section.

Perhaps a better topic for the OP would have been the future, or lack of one, for Karzai and the ongoing attempts to re-brand the Taliban through efforts to open an office in Qatar? Perhaps with a side of Turkey's successful direct negotiation for the release of their captured engineer and its implications? A moments reflection of the reality that the Taliban are not a monolith and that there are points of entry between factions? Perhaps the recent article in the Sueddeutsche Zeitung where Karzai invites Mullah Omar to run for President and the complete lack of reality that it portrays?

Or perhaps we can be entertained with another meaningless rant? Carry on.

OFFS, you still haven't got that semtex vest to work then!
Fuck the Taliban. I'm more interested in Cernunnos's signature pic.:glomp::pc: Strangely fascinating I find...

Found you.

[video=youtube;p0TwMeLtU2E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0TwMeLtU2E&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Posted this here in June 2012.

More beardy.

Go away.

I dont give one toss if this is the serious part, because its you pashtun kebab seller.

Your jack as fuck for not delivering my donner, you obviously got caught out selling dog and horse meat.

How is Accrington you batty boy?

Wasn't that you i saw leapord crawling in the park with the turban?

MODS please redirect this to the NAAFI.

It has no place in the Serious Bit section.

Perhaps a better topic for the OP would have been the future, or lack of one, for Karzai and the ongoing attempts to re-brand the Taliban through efforts to open an office in Qatar? Perhaps with a side of Turkey's successful direct negotiation for the release of their captured engineer and its implications? A moments reflection of the reality that the Taliban are not a monolith and that there are points of entry between factions? Perhaps the recent article in the Sueddeutsche Zeitung where Karzai invites Mullah Omar to run for President and the complete lack of reality that it portrays?

Or perhaps we can be entertained with another meaningless rant? Carry on.
while on the other hand Britain wants to pour Syria with weapons that will go into the hands of Islamists who share the same views and ideology as Taliban.