why i dint let the wife wash the car

My mate washes the interior with his car with a pressure washer, but then it is a Land Rover.

I'd love to see her bath the kids.

:oops: Just the methodology. (Thank Christ no one stabbed my English teacher, before me).

How else does one get rid of the forensics then? Blood and semen can be the very devil to shift.

You call her stupid for washing the inside of her car but you wash yours on a shelf!
He washes the car with his head and licks the windows clean.

My wife cleaned a bit of bird poo off my car for me once, bless her. I would have been very grateful, as bird shite is very corrosive and fucking murders paint work, she did however use a scouring pad, removed the lacquer and the top layer of paint.
Her little favour left a fist sized patch on the drivers door that stood out like a sore thumb........

She couldn't understand why I was pissed off, and threatened to never wash the car again.......

Fucking cunt......then (out of spite I'm sure) she crashed into her mums shogun a couple of weeks later.

"I was trying to help."
"It wasn't done on purpose."
"You ungrateful sod!"
"It's only a *."

*insert item she's fucked up

Funny, none of these seem to help at the time.

I wonder if they think "I didn't do it on purpose" somehow means the repair/replacement is free/possible

.... and it wasn't even a proper tit-flash...even Sluggy could manage better. ;-)

Tit Flash.JPG

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
seen this and thought good job i wash the car myshelf
How would you like to see a big fuck-off diesel electric train being washed? Come with me. Mummy gone shopping has she? Ah well. Would you like some sweeties?

Once upon a time, in the great land of Tidworth by the Sea, on a frosty morning, I caught my next door neighbour attempting to put hot water on my very, very pristine and well looked after Maestro so he could clear the ice off the windscreen.

I think he still bears the scars of getting the water chucked over him.

He was also late for work, so I charged him.

I think the students have arrived.

Get your tin foil hats on kids, and fasten your seatbelts. No flash photography and keep your arms inside the car at all times.

You call her stupid for washing the inside of her car but you wash yours on a shelf!
I believe the accepted method is to shoot the dirt off and claim the insurgents did it.