why i dint let the wife wash the car

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by rockape560, Jun 28, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 15
  1. My mate washes the interior with his car with a pressure washer, but then it is a Land Rover.
  2. Now why would you go an do that to an endangered species?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. HHH

HHH LE

You call her stupid for washing the inside of her car but you wash yours on a shelf!
  4. I'd love to see her bath the kids.

:oops: Just the methodology. (Thank Christ no one stabbed my English teacher, before me).
  5. How else does one get rid of the forensics then? Blood and semen can be the very devil to shift.
  6. Fire.

Pure, cleansing fire.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. He washes the car with his head and licks the windows clean.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. My wife cleaned a bit of bird poo off my car for me once, bless her. I would have been very grateful, as bird shite is very corrosive and fucking murders paint work, she did however use a scouring pad, removed the lacquer and the top layer of paint.
    Her little favour left a fist sized patch on the drivers door that stood out like a sore thumb........

She couldn't understand why I was pissed off, and threatened to never wash the car again.......

Fucking cunt......then (out of spite I'm sure) she crashed into her mums shogun a couple of weeks later.
  9. "I was trying to help."
    "It wasn't done on purpose."
    "You ungrateful sod!"
    "It's only a *."

*insert item she's fucked up

Funny, none of these seem to help at the time.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I wonder if they think "I didn't do it on purpose" somehow means the repair/replacement is free/possible
  11. .. and a Government ad.
  12. .... and it wasn't even a proper tit-flash...even Sluggy could manage better. ;-)

Tit Flash.JPG