Why have the white British left London?

No, not EDF or UKIP at work but the BBC.

BBC News - Why have the white British left London?

Mark Easton has been taking a look at the UK census figures that show some quite alarming trends.

But this is the BBC of course. So it all ends up thus:

"It is a story of aspiration. It is a story of success."

i.e
"...often having prospered from the housing boom and the capital's economic growth - cashed in their assets and bought themselves that little cottage in the countryside or by the sea."

Nothing to do with certain areas being turned into ghettos as a result of bonkers policies of course

It's funny how people who don't live in London go on about Londoners are sick of all them foreign darky types. Most don't really care about that.

The main concern is that a 1 bedroom flat will cost you the same as a mansion in the countryside.

The "Bonkers Policy" being the Thatcherite decision to sell off the available stock of "social housing" at rock bottom prices to the occupants, who then sold up at the going Market rate at the firts opportunity and moved somewhere nicer, leaving the housing stock expensive and in private hands with little "social housing" for the bottom end of the demographic ? Bonkers all right, a Tory policy.

The "Bonkers Policy" being the Thatcherite decision to sell off the available stock of "social housing" at rock bottom prices to the occupants, who then sold up at the going Market rate at the firts opportunity and moved somewhere nicer, leaving the housing stock expensive and in private hands with little "social housing" for the bottom end of the demographic ? Bonkers all right, a Tory policy.
Just checking....how long ago was that again?, and for that matter, what did the other lot do to correct the "mistake" (if that's what it was) when they were in power, or did they not have enough time, what with banning fox hunting and the like??

Answers on the back of a fag packet please :)

No, not EDF or UKIP at work but the BBC.

BBC News - Why have the white British left London?

Mark Easton has been taking a look at the UK census figures that show some quite alarming trends.

But this is the BBC of course. So it all ends up thus:

"It is a story of aspiration. It is a story of success."

i.e
"...often having prospered from the housing boom and the capital's economic growth - cashed in their assets and bought themselves that little cottage in the countryside or by the sea."

Nothing to do with certain areas being turned into ghettos as a result of bonkers policies of course

Er,I think you'll find the cnuts fucked off about thirty odd year ago.

Its a shite place to live unless you are every wealthy.
If I were that wealthy I would'nt live in a shite place but I'm not & certainly not a millionaire,

Besides there's worse shitholes than London, it's just Londoners, Mancs & Scousers amongst just a few are the ones we hear from the most.

The remainder are those rich folk from Tower Hamlets.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
its nice at night when there is nothing on the streets and just the sound of aircraft and sirens to keep you company.

There was some gash on the box last night,about some ******* chicken shop in the smoke.summed the **** up to be fair,bunch o ******* cnuts.

Just checking....how long ago was that again?, and for that matter, what did the other lot do to correct the "mistake" (if that's what it was) when they were in power, or did they not have enough time, what with banning fox hunting and the like??

Answers on the back of a fag packet please :)
B&H1.jpg

And it's a shithole.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Historically, refugees and migrants rarely travel far from the place they arrived. So, 25 miles or less from an air or sea port generally become ethnic hubs and then eventually, ghetto's. Seems to be mirrored all across Europe and not just over here.

Historically, refugees and migrants rarely travel far from the place they arrived. So, 25 miles or less from an air or sea port generally become ethnic hubs and then eventually, ghetto's. Seems to be mirrored all across Europe and not just over here.
Ghettos are fine, as long as they are policed correctly,like the **** was in Warsaw in the forties.

Q:"Why have the White British left London"
A: "Because the dark immigrants CAME to London"

I'll waive my honorarium in lieu of pies, thanks, if it's all the same to you.