Why hasnt this been in the news?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by FireAtWill, May 30, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im sure everyone remembers the video of British troops beating up Iraqi teenagers, that was in the news for at least a week. What i find strange is how come this isnt in the news.

2. Percy_Pigeon

Percy_Pigeon War Hero Book Reviewer

I’m by no means an expert but it doesn’t look right.

If it is you have a very valid point

3. Being devil's advocate here... but he doesn't have a point

Much as I'd love to see the public being presented (well, the wooly liberal lot) with the evidence of what goes on out there (not been there myself, only heard) and how it's not nasty baby-killing soldiers kicking in every iraqi they can find - a video like this and they'll just fall back to "that's why we shouldn't be there" or "you are in their country" etc

In theory our soldiers are there through choice, having joined up. The iraqis taking part in violence are basically making their own choice that they don't want soldiers in their country.

Personally I think it sucks and the media are all too happy to jump on a Galloway bandwagon :twisted:

4. They're not grenades, probably something like a coffee jar bomb and I doubt that any troops were hurt.

5. Oh, thats ok then if it was only a coffee jar bomb. :roll:

(Its an IED thats thrown then goes bang = grenade)

6. I'm sure the guys inside the humvee were laughing their cotton socks off when they realised it was only a 'coffee bomb'.

I'm pretty sure that if someone was on top cover it would have done a fair bit of damage, even for a 'coffee bomb'.

7. Hmmmm typical fcukin Tiffy thinking about brews again..."Coffee Bomb"?? lolol... Just like my mate you, he`s a Tiffy too....brew brew brew..... :)

8. Bless the little rag head chavs, I suprised the .50 gunner didnt open or up or why the convoy didnt call in in JDAM the street.