Why has my thread been closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right, now sod off before I mod you into the middle of next week you trolling ****.

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
:1:

How do i become a moderator? i assume i have your vote :bow:
Zero over isn't a mod
And your thread was deleted cause it sucked

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Zero over isn't a mod
And your thread was deleted cause it sucked
That's disappointing - I thought ARRSE had perfected a 'Q' MOD disguised as the usual dribbling ARRSE poster until a complete mong surfaced, at which point said poster transformed into an all-wise, all-knowing internet avenger, arbiter of good taste and general awarder of ROP's and O2 tags.

That's disappointing - I thought ARRSE had perfected a 'Q' MOD disguised as the usual dribbling ARRSE poster until a complete mong surfaced, at which point said poster transformed into an all-wise, all-knowing internet avenger, arbiter of good taste and general awarder of ROP's and O2 tags.
How sure are you that zero-over isn't the nerdy alter-ego of a super-mod? Have you ever seen him and Sixty in the chat room at the same time?

On Arrse? Drug filled ****** is you...

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
How sure are you that zero-over isn't the nerdy alter-ego of a super-mod? Have you ever seen him and Sixty in the chat room at the same time?
If Zoe was a mod believe me he'd never let us forget it!

These days you'd be lucky to see any two people in the chat room at the same time!

And they'd choose a zero-over personality before Peter Dow, or Bravo Bravo, or Afghan Cuntsack or... **** it, I'm not spending that much time typing!

Because..

1. You are a sockpuppet wind up.
2. You are upsetting the natives with your awesome attitude.

Any further new threads on the same subject or that are equally inflammatory will also be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.