Why has Jarrod got an O2 tag?

The_Snail said:
Tiddle said:
The_Snail said:
I'd expect one for me or Flash for telling Chubb to eff off, but can he have a reason please?
Bird sticking up for a queer, what a MASSIVE surprise. :roll:
Shut it, or I will eat your liver.
Can you put my MMA claim in for me at the same time? This JPA shite baffles me.

Oh, and a brew would go down a treat pet, tea, NATO. Chop Chop.

Is it because he's a lover of the dirty cock and craves; nay, adores his colon being filled with a multitude of veiny treats before indulging in a bit of ATM?

perhaps because he is the only one that brings his sexuality into every post.
O2 may be a bit harsh but there's really no need to remind us he is a spunk gargling prostate probing arrse bandit

Because he is an attention wh0re that constantly shouts "LOOK AT ME". The type of queer that no one wants, the type that have to have "bum taker" written across their foreheads.

That and the fact that he was probably aubrey von faggety fag, just so he could indulge in fantasies about bumming himself

PandaLOVE said:
When did jarrod get that? Very unfair.
He got it earlier for being a grubby bummer. Extremely fair in my opinion. Then again I'm of the thought that all gayers should be publicly burnt - the non-reproducing, end of the world as we know it abominations.

vampireuk said:
Well hello snail. :)

You wanna know something about snails?

Their bottoms are always moist with mucus; well, some say it's mucus but it could be the collected c0cksnot of 16 AA minus the ones who roared up each other in Cyprus but that was only 'cos Dale's chin scared them and their musty paths were less well trodden than hers.

It is also little known but true that a lot of Scouse birds have a slightly higher sperm count than their brothers.

Another fact; not all snails are killed by pouring salt on them; the larger ones just rub their kebab under their armpits for the extra collected seasoning.

FiveAlpha said:
PandaLOVE said:
He got it earlier for being a grubby bummer. Extremely fair in my opinion. Then again I'm of the thought that all gayers should be publicly burnt - the non-reproducing, end of the world as we know it abominations.
Hey, I'm guessing you are like me, straight as an arrow but be honest, if someone had a gun to your head and your life depended on it wouldn't you rather fcuk this in the ass.....

..... than this in the front?

Well?

PandaLOVE said:
FiveAlpha said:
PandaLOVE said:
Hey, I'm guessing you are like me, straight as an arrow but be honest, if someone had a gun to your head and your life depended on it wouldn't you rather fcuk this in the ass.....

..... than this in the front?

Well?
Absolutely not haha.

I'd brag about riding that puddin' of love.

Something tells me you've thought about brushing your teeth with another mans tool and are trying to justify your sordid bi fantasies, with the whole case of life or death scenario. :wink:

Latest Threads