Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why has COVID-19 tracker on my mobile?

are you claiming to have done that, or be that?

I don't know which is worse
Just keep twisting the knife. I’m no stranger to hate crime because of my chosen lifestyle.

It wasn’t my fault I was born as a beautiful female in a very handsome man’s body.

Reported

1592780108140.png

Nah... it's not me. It was just a random 'don't let the door hit your arse' gif from t’interwebz.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I seem to be falling short in the ettiquette department.
Visitors from the land of the Free
they always have trouble making their phones work here
easier to give them a phone that I already have the number off
especially when they go cheese-rolling, so much easier to locate which hospital they are in !

Sainsburys, Waitrose, Iceland, Tescos, the list goes on.
and Oyster cards, ANPR, vehicle telematics, smart devices like TV, Hive, energy meters etc.

Yeah... that track and trace app is a right invasion into personal privacy. Nobody knows anything about me and I'm going to keep it that way.

Just keep twisting the knife. I’m no stranger to hate crime because of my chosen lifestyle.

It wasn’t my fault I was born as a beautiful female in a very handsome man’s body.

Reported

View attachment 484030

Nah... it's not me. It was just a random 'don't let the door hit your arse' gif from t’interwebz.

Don't backtrack now. You've outed yourself as a ladyboy woman man something

is that a man becoming a swampdonkey? or a crokadillahorrorendapig becoming a woman humanoid?

1592813617057.png

Perhaps they're just walting as Sean Bean

and this thread is officially derailed and totally ruined.

I think we can all be proud of ourselves

Derailed yes but in fairness, it started totally ruined and improved as it went along. Not every thread leads to its originator flouncing you know.

oooh you can't beat a good flounce

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads