Why don't we get ours?

Just wondering why members of the OTC don't get their MOD Form 90s when members of the UAS get their version of the ID card, the F1250?

Just seems strange to me.Perhaps we can't be trusted? :?

Unknown_Quantity

War Hero
What do you need them for? Do you think the typical OTC OCdt understands the risks of holding an accountable document?

E

error_unknown

You're not soldiers, you have no liability for mobilisation. No, you can't be trusted either.

E

error_unknown

Belushi said:
Well, you don't get yours either. So you lot must be equally untrustworthy.
Hhmm...seeing as I'm not on 'duty' full time, I've no reason to hold the card. If I do need it, I go to the coy office to draw it.

Anyway, you can trust me......I'm a stab...

I'll do you a deal,

If I can bang that Penelope bird during the next company bop then you can have a mod90.

tally ho.

So Penelope tell me more about yourself, you fruity posh minx!

We do get them when needed (ie hardly ever), we've got a nice battlefield boozeup to the US ofA coming up for which we're being given them for some reason..
And no, I dont think the large majority can be trusted heh

If you want one join the real Army you student turd!

Do high school kids get student ID's??

It just doesn't make sense?

Are you prepared to be subject to military law 24/7?

Go to Colchester?

Think about it, you lot get more money off than we do with your student cards!!

And also your lame excuses for loosing your homework wont wash when its your ID card

Was that aimed at me? I hope not since I merely stated that we were indeed issued with chits if and when we needed them.

Anyway to point back at the original question, which is why do the navy student types get their version, god knows.. its along the same lines as why do ATC officers / WO's get MOD90s ?

Mongoose said:
Was that aimed at me? I hope not since I merely stated that we were indeed issued with chits if and when we needed them.
Exactly so you don't need a MOD 90 then do you ?

You don't get them because you don't need one, there is a high throughput of in UOTC's and hence it is a cost saving method not issuing them to a stack of folk who are only in for three or four years at most.

They are accountable documents and that's a nightmare you lot do without so be thankfull.

Get the picture...

The other thing that you have to look at is your security vetting, giving out lots of MOD 90 to the great unwashed isn't really that sensible when the vast majority of terrorist are students!!

It just isn't a good idea,

If you can give me one good reason, then i'll be quite happy to change my mind on this subject 8O

Exactly so you don't need a MOD 90 then do you ?

You don't get them because you don't need one, there is a high throughput of in UOTC's and hence it is a cost saving method not issuing them to a stack of folk who are only in for three or four years at most.

They are accountable documents and that's a nightmare you lot do without so be thankfull.

Get the picture...
Er, Please point me in the direction of the post I made stating I need a MOD90 and am obviously quite upset I dont have one. It certainly isnt in my three posts in this thread :

We do get them when needed (ie hardly ever), we've got a nice battlefield boozeup to the US ofA coming up for which we're being given them for some reason..
And no, I dont think the large majority can be trusted heh
yeah we get chits if we bugger off on attatchments and crap like that