Why don't we get ours?

Discussion in 'OTC and ACF' started by Pebble_Monkey, Jan 18, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just wondering why members of the OTC don't get their MOD Form 90s when members of the UAS get their version of the ID card, the F1250?

Just seems strange to me.Perhaps we can't be trusted? :?
  2. Unknown_Quantity

Unknown_Quantity War Hero Moderator

What do you need them for? Do you think the typical OTC OCdt understands the risks of holding an accountable document?
  3. If TA bods Can't hold MOD90 (unless on a course) why should OTC be able to hold theirs?

Want to impress some girl in the student union?
  4. You're not soldiers, you have no liability for mobilisation. No, you can't be trusted either.
  5. We dont need them, unless you want 20% off in Burger King - yes please. Anyway, no we have no need to hold them - just like Group A TA. Group B officers (UOTC) hold theirs at all times.
  6. Well, you don't get yours either. So you lot must be equally untrustworthy.
  7. Hhmm...seeing as I'm not on 'duty' full time, I've no reason to hold the card. If I do need it, I go to the coy office to draw it.

Anyway, you can trust me......I'm a stab...
  8. I'll do you a deal,

If I can bang that Penelope bird during the next company bop then you can have a mod90.

tally ho.

So Penelope tell me more about yourself, you fruity posh minx!
  9. you know the form number of RAF ID cards? Really, get out more!!

10. We do get them when needed (ie hardly ever), we've got a nice battlefield boozeup to the US ofA coming up for which we're being given them for some reason..
    And no, I dont think the large majority can be trusted heh
  11. If you want one join the real Army you student turd!
  12. If you need one get a "Chit in Lieu"
  13. yeah we get chits if we bugger off on attatchments and crap like that