Why dont Royal Signals Supervisors get a badge?

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by TheCountCounts, Jul 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why is it that there are loads of 2 or 3 week courses in the Army that you get a big badge for and extra pay but for the poor supervisor trades in the Royal Signals for example the Foremans Course which is 21 Months long Honours Degree course you don't get a badge or any extra pay. If I'm going to do 21 months I want a massive gold badge with lots of extra pay or i'm not doing it.

2. You see my friend, that's why CDT exist, to catch out lunatics like you...

3. Badges? Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!!!!

4. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

You want badges - go join the septic army or an airsoft club.

Badges should indicate some special capability of the wearer - you would run the risk of someone giving you a radio to fix - then you'd be fücked..

5. Not as a Foreman surely? What are all those lance jacks for?

6. kerr........lasss.........ic

Although the younger ones may not get it.

7. Cow

Cow LE

Haha, your a bitter Mech then? Should have read the pay guides better before you joined if you wanted more money. Read the comments in your blog, does this answer your questions?

8. Jesus Elayer do you do anything else but sit on your computer and take silly topics way to seriously I'm guessing your single and lonely.

9. [​IMG]

A big embroidered USB logo on the upper arm for Class 1s. :p

10. We got rid of badges when we got issued combat 95 ... oh yea ..that lasted about 1 year!!

If you are at SP BN/7SR or 16SR we have enough badges already thank you.

11. How about .....

[​IMG]
    for when you finish the course

(This is a signaling sergeant in the Canadian army - who also have FofS and a F of Works)