Why don`t these cunts just fuck off.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by westendboy, Nov 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I hate these fucking twats.

Why do they keep upsetting my Saturday afternoon drinks party?

Attached Files:

2. You're a precious little flower, aren't you?
  3. Interwebbing while hosting a drinking party? How very louche.
    Ah, I think you mean solo drinking sesh in string vest and underpants with KY and tissues to hand.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Either that, ^, or you are one of those super annoying twats who can't stop fiddling with their bloody mobiles for long enough to have a conversation with anyone.

You'd be trying to guess which jug of scrumpy it had been thrown in at any of the afternoon drinks parties I've been to lately.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Ah, so in 'modern speak' multiple trampa under a tunnel is now a 'afternoon drinks party', and not five tramps with a bottle of buckie/white lightning?
    • Like Like x 2
  6. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

you make it sound faintly seedy... :(
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Rhymes with douche.

8. Nothing wrong with that, i conduct my business while sporting a nice propeller cap
  9. You're at a Saturday afternoon drinks party and stressed over some shit from t'tinternet??? Fuck me, how things have changed, did you not work out how many of the hoes were wearing stockings? likely places for a 'Danger Fuck' or blowjob? No, just some crappy T Mobile ad. I feel your pain.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Fuck, am I in the wrong century! So, nowadays it's all socially acceptable whilst having 'drinkies on the terrace' to be totally ensconced with your phone thingy web thingy? Hey Ho, here's me thinking when I'm at a soiree of who's tits I'll be oggling without memsahib catching me. Call me old fashion.
  11. It's fucking annoying being at a party or out for lunch when every cunt has to keep playing with their fucking mobile. Their punishment should be to have their phone stuck in a sock, then be battered to death with it.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I like it. Can all the family join in or is a midget wearing appropriately themed clothes for the time of year provided?
  13. Yes, it can be a family event. As for the midget, what about battering someone to death with a midget?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  14. You can all fuck off about midgets, you cnuts. As for the op, why don't you just fuck off you precious Cnut.