Why doesn't the British Military apply the Multi-Terrain Pattern (MTP) to the SA-80?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Royal uses White maskers above the snow line.....
Screen Shot 2018-08-15 at 08.38.48.png

ugly

LE
Royal uses White maskers above the snow line.....
View attachment 346302
One hopes that they leave some traces of black on the mags otherwise reloading could be fun? I am not convinced that they are RM as none of them have cammed up their webbing/rigs with white!

One hopes that they leave some traces of black on the mags otherwise reloading could be fun? I am not convinced that they are RM as none of them have cammed up their webbing/rigs with white!
Some do, some dont......
Screen Shot 2018-08-15 at 09.09.21.png
Screen Shot 2018-08-15 at 09.09.41.png
Screen Shot 2018-08-15 at 09.10.20.png
Screen Shot 2018-08-15 at 09.10.44.png
Screen Shot 2018-08-15 at 09.10.58.png
Screen Shot 2018-08-15 at 09.11.11.png

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
The bid is the price that they offered to make them for. Its a bit like an auction.
So which firms bid on the contract for a new rifle ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I am not convinced that they are RM as none of them have cammed up their webbing/rigs with white!
You say "cammed..."

That was obvious at #27.
Yeah, sorry Mr complete SME on all things to do with MoD rifle procurement. Maybe you should have just written your opinion so we would not have to post anything, just marvel at how great you are, then we all all be well informed and you could cut about with a big smug grin. Belter.

jrwlynch

LE
Book Reviewer
So incorrect camo.
Should have been painted to look like a stapler.
Stapler stapling... stapler stops.

Inspect the working parts: is there a staple jammed in the stapling head? If so, remove and resume stapling.

If not, open the action and inspect the interior. Are there staples present in the feedway? If so, close the action and resume stapling. If no staples present, then replenish the feedway, close the action, and resume stapling.

Always ensure the stapler is pointed in a safe direction while stapling.

When stapling is completed, stow the stapler away correctly and make your declaration: "I have no unused staples, used staples, paper clips or treasury tags in my possession, sir!" to your supervisor.

Stapler stapling... stapler stops.

Inspect the working parts: is there a staple jammed in the stapling head? If so, remove and resume stapling.

If not, open the action and inspect the interior. Are there staples present in the feedway? If so, close the action and resume stapling. If no staples present, then replenish the feedway, close the action, and resume stapling.

Always ensure the stapler is pointed in a safe direction while stapling.

When stapling is completed, stow the stapler away correctly and make your declaration: "I have no unused staples, used staples, paper clips or treasury tags in my possession, sir!" to your supervisor.
That's a poor drill. You missed out

"Stapler staples a few more times and stops again..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T The NAAFI Bar 13
deanol The NAAFI Bar 110
tiny_lewis The NAAFI Bar 13