Why doesnt my outbox work?

Help required for this technophob.

I have drafted several PM's but they are still in my outbox. Is it female or just tempremental? Where do I kick it to make it work?

Cheers,

P-T

You're working fine, they just remain in your outbox until the intended recipient logs on. When they do, your PM will be sent.

-Tango

Tango said:
You're working fine, they just remain in your outbox until the intended recipient logs on. When they do, your PM will be sent.

-Tango
That's what I thought but the recipients have been on-line since I sent them. 2 of these PMs are in response to questions I've been asked. It's making me look like a real ignorant tw@t.

P-T

postman_twit said:
Tango said:

-Tango
That's what I thought but the recipients have been on-line since I sent them. 2 of these PMs are in response to questions I've been asked. It's making me look like a real ignorant tw@t.

P-T
Why dont you start a thread asking the people in question to read the pms? :roll:

Failing that, just post the pms here....

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
postman_twit said:
Tango said:

-Tango

P-T
Why dont you start a thread asking the people in question to read the pms? :roll:

Failing that, just post the pms here....
Thanks Flash. I will now put down the hammer and step away from the laptop. :?

P-T