Why doesnt his surprise me?

Quote"Alcohol brings down the fear level," said Dr Holstege. "Everyone knows if you give alcohol to a woman it makes things easier."Unquote

Never??

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
I like the bit about 'keeping their socks on'

Knowing the Dutch, there'll be a grumble mag and DVD of this out already.

Put me on the waiting list for a copy of each 8O

OldSnowy said:
I like the bit about 'keeping their socks on'

Knowing the Dutch, there'll be a grumble mag and DVD of this out already.

Put me on the waiting list for a copy of each 8O
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This explains a lot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I must say I liked the bit about the male orgasm being too short for meaningful data collection.

mizkrissi said:
This explains a lot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I must say I liked the bit about the male orgasm being too short for meaningful data collection.
That's why, when we finish, we just roll over as if nothing happend, and go back to sleep :D

beardo said:
That's why, when we finish, we just roll over as if nothing happend, and go back to sleep :D

Which we will fail to notice if you have done the job properly on us prior to this point.....

mizkrissi said:
beardo said:

Which we will fail to notice if you have done the job properly on us prior to this point.....
Just imagine what we can get up to when you're lying there in a 'zombie like' state. If we can, erm, get it up again I mean :oops:

beardo said:
Quote"Alcohol brings down the fear level," said Dr Holstege. "Everyone knows if you give alcohol to a woman it makes things easier."Unquote

Never??
So does chloroform/rohypnol!!! :twisted:

Or even a hammer , just ask Peter Sutcliffe